JOKERS

RANK: 6

RANK: 6

TITLE: Barons

LEADER: Krist Hyusen 

Krist, better known as Master Joker (Mj), is the leader of the mischievous brotherhood, Jokers. Though he and his brotherhood are well-known today, Krist was once a student who did not understand the brotherhood and its system. He felt that brotherhoods bounded the students because of their rules and customs, which is why he would often say that it was worthless and even called it a joke.

Others started to tell him that his mindset was flawed, so to prove his point, he created a brotherhood without a proper system to show everyone that a brotherhood only breathes because of rules, and without it, the brotherhood will fail. So Krist made Jokers, the brotherhood who didn't follow the norm, which ironically became the reason why they became famous.

Krist might deny it now, but he started enjoying his time with his brotherhood, which is why he never disbanded it even after proving that what he was trying to point out was false.

To this day, some brotherhoods still follow the "we-don't-care" ideology of Jokers. But no one will ever forget that they were the group who started this trend.

BASE: Rooftop

BROTHERS:

The members of Jokers are playful in nature and are known to have easy-going personalities. Most of them fooled around only because of pure enjoyment, but because of the hierarchy within the campus, Jokers was forced to change their ways to adapt to the cruel reality of the school.

As the lowest-ranked brotherhood in the House of Kings, Jokers started improvising their customs in a way that would extract fear from the students, which became the reason why they were considered as one of the most hated brotherhoods in brotherhood history.

‣ 4th-year student "Brave" Thassapon Supachai (Right-hand Man). He's close friends with brotherhood leaders Krist Hyusen and Charles Justin Mills. But when CJ formed his brotherhood Cigarettes, Brave decided to stick with Krist, and ultimately joined Jokers.

‣ 3rd-year student Dhanin Jannu, a troublemaker that simply wanted to do something fun, and being a member of Jokers was the closest thing that he could think of.

‣ 3rd-year student Rome Onruang, the youngest member of Jokers (specifically 16 y/old). Rome is known to be a child genius who enrolled at J.S High when he was only 14. He was a serf during his freshmen years, but Krist instantly found an interest in him and eventually recruited him as a Jack. Now Rome is known to be the designer of Jokers' battlegrounds.

‣ 3rd-year student Toni Ratanavadi is one of the underlings who was asked to prank a brotherhood and was successful to do so, which is why he was recruited to become their member the following year.

‣ 3rd-year student Vanich Cheon. Van and the rest of the 3rd year students in Jokers were all recruited during their 2nd year in J.S High. They did not join any clubs, which was one of Jokers' criteria.

BROTHERHOOD CUSTOM: JACKS-IN-THE-BOX

Jokers will choose a target by giving the target a Jack-in-the-box. The target will be 'pranked' for the entire day, and it will only officially end once the last school bell rings. The box will also be a sign for their jacks to know who they will be targeting that day.

 White uniforms can also make requests by asking the jokers to give someone of their choosing the jack-in-the-box. The price is very hard to pay, which is why others label it as a fool's request.

UNDERLINGS: Jacks

Jokers' underlings mainly set up the "pranks" for their targets. Once someone receives a jack-in-the-box, Jacks are automatically given permission to prank him. They are also called for an emergency meeting when the sound of the box is played throughout the campus.

To be a Jack, White Uniforms can personally visit Jokers' base to apply. The initiation is usually simple. The members of Jokers would give a name, and the applicant has to successfully prank that person. The names they give usually range from normal White uniforms to actual members of brotherhoods. Those who are lucky get names of White Uniforms, but those who aren't will get the name of a brotherhood member. That's why applicants who receive the names of brotherhood members back out most of the time, but those who end up accomplishing it become potential future members of Jokers, just like Toni.

MAXIMUM MP: 500 points

MOTTO: None