102 | Rank 10

"I WAS ONLY ABLE to submit one dissertation paper, but I was able to write book reviews thanks to my club, and those things gave me points," Ari shares while they shared tea and some biscuits and other pastries that are on their table.

     "The same thing goes for me. I was sent to two local competitions and I won both of them, that was four hundred points each. There's also the paper that I submitted too," Ervin then adds.

     Felix, who was sipping on his tea, thinks about the points he got as well and shares, "I counted the points I acquired, and apparently, I got a total of 750 points. If I remember correctly the 100 points came from when Master Joker asked us to clean up Max's scandal when he was found tied in a toilet."

     When everyone heard of that, Krist almost spilled the tea that he was drinking.

     "No hard feelings Max," Brave says with a nervous smile, but when his eyes met with Marcus, he instantly flinched because of the menacing look he was giving.

     Krist was about to say something to Max too, but Max immediately tells him, "Don't worry, I already knew about it. No need to apologize."

     "You're an angel!" Krist says, grabbing Max to hug him tightly.

     While Max was trying to push the baron away, Felix continues, "Anyway, the other 300 was from another brotherhood when he asked us to clean up a heavily injured white uniform, and then the 50 points was from Mrs. Pennington during class."

     Ari mentally computes the numbers and suddenly furrows his brows before looking back at Felix, "And the other three hundred?" he asks.

     Felix suddenly laughs and awkwardly scratches the back of his head before shamelessly revealing, "During the battle between Cigarettes, BND, and Jokers, I actually voted on..."

     "No you did not," Ari immediately says, and the grin on Felix's face made Ari gasp and cover his mouth from the sudden betrayal.

     "I can't believe you, Felix! How could you betray us like that!" Brave says while all Krist could do was laugh it off.

     "But it's very him to do something like that. Work smarter and not harder after all," Hans comments before grabbing a cupcake.

     While everyone enjoyed their snacks, Max looks back at the screen and realizes that it was already in rank 30, and as expected, most of them were fourth-year students. What's insane to him was that they're already in 6000 merit points and their only difference with each other was a couple of hundreds. Rank 27 and 28 even only have a fifty-point difference.

    "So you can really get a lot of points from clubs," Max says as he looks away from the screen to look back at his friends.

     "I told you about this before Max, but you can really get a lot from your club if you utilize it well," Marcus then tells him, making Max sigh.

     "It would be great if I could. Our club has members, but we don't have an advisor or a senior student who can lead us. We only get to do anything when brotherhoods request a cleanup from us, but that's pretty much it," Max explains, and Felix couldn't help but agree.

     Leo, who was at the other table, overhears what they were talking about and chimes in. "I was a member of the Alpha Society and our club advisor really did a lot of activities so we can get points. The Omega Society was always on a brink of disbandment so it might really be hard to get a senior to take over for you, even if you have a lot of members now," he honestly tells them.