75 | The Deal

"MY TURN," CJ SAYS as he puts two fingers in his mouth and whistles, signaling his underlings, the Ashes.

     The Ashes run towards them with sacks of sand, and two of the Ashes threw the sacks towards the grounds with all their might.

     The members of Cigarettes grab the heavy sacks of sand and immediately start throwing them towards the other team's direction, instantly making the stage tilt. A member then attaches a rope on the belt of one of their members, including Cj. The rope was the same material as the ones used for bungee jumping, making them have the ability to bounce back.

     The other two members held onto the said ropes before stepping on what seems to be rocks used for mountain climbing that's strategically placed near Cigarettes' base. Cigarettes designed them so that it can act as stoppers.

     "Let's go!" Cj shouts before jumping towards Hans while the other members jump towards Team Protector's base.

     While Master Joker and the others leveled up their defense, Hans pulls out his gun as Cj practically flies towards him. With his hand still touching the ground so he wouldn't slide backward, he points his gun at Cj and aims for his arm. But just before Cj could get shot, the member holding onto Cj's rope pulls him upward, making Cj bounce back up.

     Hans curses and looks back at his team. "We gotta take out those three bungee jumping bitches first!" He shouts while pointing his gun at the two members of Cigarettes who were holding onto the elastic rope.

     "I have an idea!" Brave shouts back, immediately attaching wheels on his boots and grabbing Marcus, "We gotta tilt the grounds."

     Marcus doesn't say anything but nods his head and attaches the wheels on his boots as well, zooming his way towards the sack of sand so he could throw it towards Cigarettes' base to tilt it to a different direction. 

    As they got closer, a member of Cigarettes suddenly points a gun at them. Marcus was fast enough to notice it so he pushes Brave away, making the attacker shoot his hand instead.

     "Shit..."

     Marcus looks at his hand as the blood drips on the floor. He looks back at the Cigarette member who was about to shoot him again, but he immediately pulls out a knife from his boot and directly throws the knife towards his thighs, instantly making the count let go of his gun and lose balance.

     Thanks to the bomb that Hans threw at them, he starts sliding towards him while he tries to remove the knife that got stuck on his thighs.

     Marcus waits for him. And as he slides towards his direction, Marcus kicks him off the stage with all his strength, automatically removing him from the battle.

     "Cigarettes' Orson Bloom is out of the grounds, leaving Cigarettes' with six members remaining," Alisa announces, and Cj who heard of the news angrily curses.

     While everyone was occupied, Marcus finally pushes the sack of sand out of the stage while Brave skates his way towards Cigarettes' base, making the grounds tilt again.

     Cj and the other member who was being supported by the rope automatically slides back to their base while the two members who were holding the rope stumble back as well.

     "Arjun! You handle this guy! I'm heading to their base!" Krist shouts, dodging the Cigarette who was about to throw a punch at him. He then pushes him toward Arjun whose fist was waiting for him.

     While Arjun handled the Cigarette member who was already on their side of the base, Krist looks back at Toni and Dhanin before saying, "Slingshot me!"