Chapter 20

When she stepped out of that door my mind went speechless, mouth dry, and eyes wide. When she looked up they went dark. She was more than beautiful, more than gorgeous. She was something words could not describe, I sure didn’t have any.

My eyes took in her hair, her straight shoulders, her tall curvy body, her long legs, and her everything. I kept looking her up and down over and over again. I thought I loved her straight hair, but with her neck showing, where I would one day mark her, it made me want to mark her now and love that hair style.

Whatever she used to make her eyes stand out did just that. Her lovely brown eyes looked close to hazel. Her slightly pointed nose didn’t even stand out but her orangish-red lips did. I wanted to kiss them again. Her cheekbones stood out even more with they way she was blushing.

Her shoulders were straight and famine. Her arms seemed to have grew with the sleeves of her dress. I think I’m going to love her in lace. It was all over the material that matched her hair. And that dress hugged her body in all the right places. All the places I want to run my hands down.

“Wow.” Slipped out of my mouth and seeing as I was in front of the mike, everyone heard it. Shot I think everyone heard my thoughts as well.

“Glad the thoughts were PG because they were open to the kids too.” My mom said confirming my thoughts.

“Oops.” Again, everyone heard because of the mike. ‘Stupid microphone.’ That made some chuckle or giggle. ‘Ugh, mind link.’ I quickly blocked everybody.

“Beautiful,” I say while holding out my hand, “come join me, Luna.” I say breathlessly. I was actually losing words to say. Even as she walked towards the stage with her blush still fresh on her cheeks and her walk or glide as confident as a Luna should be.

Even with the blush she was smiling at the pack with happiness on her face. That look, is a look I want to stay up there forever.

I met her at the stairs and held her hands in mine as we walked behind the mike. And we stood behind the mike. And we stood behind the mike not moving. And we stood behind the mike just gazing into each others eyes. And we stood behind the mike not saying a word. And we stood behind the mike.

We were leaning in closer, her to me and me to her. My left hand wrapped around her waist, but I didn’t pull her closer. Her right hand lightly rested on my chest, but she didn’t pull me closer. Beause we were already as close as we could get in our position.

“God you just perfect.” I finally exhaled the words. Her smile got brighter, if that was even possible.

'She's like a shiny bright, beautiful light.'

“You’re not so bad yourself handsome.”

Our eyes didn’t show lust. Nope, they showed adoration, perfection. They showed complete love for one another. And my kite, yet again, went higher.

In this moment, I know we weren't in the backyard. For me, we are standing in a house by ourselfs. Dancing in the living room to John Legend's All Of Me. All of me does love all of her. My heart, body, and soul says so.

I caress the side of her cheek and she leans into it making be fill with pride and even more happiness.

“Keep it PG!” A parent yelled, but that didn’t break our stare nor stop us from getting closer, well trying. Out foreheads were touching now, but we weren’t going to kiss. Not in front of the kids.

“I love you.” “I love you.” We both say at the same time, which made my kite go higher and my heart beat faster.

“You know what,” I said loud enough for everybody, even though they could hear perfectly well because of the microphone. “Cover the kids eyes ‘cause I’m about to kiss this remarkable woman.”