Chapter 46

Sadly the movie theater idea was a bust because they were closed for today, so we ended up back in the car going somewhere. I could tell she was more nervous now but I'm glad she couldn't tell that I was nervous. I was very nervous for this date, it's actually my first one. Non-shockingly, I've never been on one before but I have heard people plan one. Now that I have to on short notice, I need help. Roman was doing a bad job at helping me figure out what to do by shooting down my ideas and not adding his own.

'You're the one who's been on dates with your previous souls before, so come up with something.' I plead.

'They had the plans not me.' He counters. See how he's no help?

'You have to at least remember some of them?'

'I do but you should do something that makes Eiva happy.' Roman finally says wisely.

'You're right. I may know just the thing.'

Getting down to mental business, I mindlink some people in the pack for certain information, while I drive to a cafe. The cafe is more of a diner type. Considering that I like olden time diners, I'm hoping she finds joy in the old school decorations. I have only been to this diner a few times due to work for and with the pack. Every time I have been there I enjoyed it.

Their menu is different everyday, well unless they have Throwback Thursday, then they serve what they did last Thursday. And when I say menu I mostly mean that you have to choose from the three things that they are serving that day. It's like they choose your meal but you can choose from those three specials only. No matter what though, the food is always delicious.

It does not take longer to get there though, another ten minutes and we are here. Within those ten minutes the pack had given me the information I wanted. So I tune them out and into Beautiful's facial expression.

Looking over at her, I smile at the shocked, excited, and youthful look on her face as she looks at the diner. Without her noticing, I turn off the car, get out with the keys, and move to her side of the car while opening the door.

"Come on Beautiful, the view gets better once we're inside." I whisper in her ear, which causes her to look at me with the same expression with an added innocence.

"Really?"

"Yes my Beautiful Eivanna." Unbuckling her seatbelt, I give her a brief kiss on the lips as I gently pull her out of the car. I have to be gentle with my Beautiful girl, she means the world to me.

Finally walking inside, I am not surprised by two things. One the amount of people here and two Eivanna's surprised gasp. I have trouble deciding if I want to look at Eivanna or find a place to sit for us.

'Meh, mate wins, look at her.'

Doing as he says, I watch her as she takes in everything. From the tin and silver ceiling with round pool type lights to the checkered blue and white with black lines floor. She even smiles at the people in the blue booths, chairs, and stools. Every last off white paint on the walls is being look at, even the almost ceiling to floor Windows with a stripped blue and black trim. Not one area is unchecked with a nod of approval. I think she could even see under the tables.

"This is so amazing." She squeals with a slight bounce to her unmoved steps.

As if finally realizing that we are still standing in the doorway, Eivanna blushes at all the people looking at her now.

"Welcome to Bennie's Diner new comer." Bentley, the co-owner, walks over to us and says to her.

"Thank you. The place is just magnificent." She says full of respect and confidence, no hint of shyness anywhere. Bentley brightens at the compliment of his time establishment.

"Well toot my horn and call me a whistle, Donovan you better start bringing this peach around here more often." As you can guess, he's very feminine. His voice was quite soft and slightly high for a male.

"Bentley this is my girlfriend, I am a sucker for interior design, Eivanna. Beautiful, one of the owners, Bentley, I will love you if you compliment my diner, Jamses." I introduce with a chuckle as the both fake being offended by how I introduced them.

Waving off their offendedness, both of them wall to an available table while I heads towards the bar counter to see if Bentley's husband, Aldo, is in the kitchen cooking. He's usually always in there when he doesn't need to be. He spots me being I spot him though.

"Ah, is that me boy Donovan," his Irish accent comes through heavily.

"Yeah Aldo, come here I want you to meet someone." He rushed out the kitchen when I confirmed it was me. Once he makes it to my side he gives me a big bear hug. Considering he is my size and all, we are big men.

"How're ye' been?"

"I have been good. Finally found my right one."

"Then what are ye' waitin' fer lead the way man." I walk us over to Beautiful and his husband, who he walks behind and wraps his arms around his waist.

"Aldo, this is my Beautiful Eivanna. Eivanna this is the other owner, who is Irish, Aldo."

Eivanna stands with a smile. "Hello, I can not wait to taste your food."

'Oh gosh, it's like she can read minds. Aldo is very passionate about food and saying stuff like that is like when Eivanna was at that fabric store.' I think to Rom.

'I may not be able to read their minds, but I can hear your thoughts love.' She links me with a giggle. My smile widens at her calling me love.

"Well toot my horn and call me a whistle again, peaches you are on fire with the compliments. Are you psychic or did Donovan tell you how to get on our good side." He questions impressed and curiously.

"Honestly, I did not know we were coming here but I love any interior design that's good, as I have told you. But I also love to cook, mostly desserts but I enjoy wonderful ingredients in any hand made dish."

"Well Aldo go make her the three specials, I want to see if she can name all the ingredients." As Aldo runs off to the kitchen, Bentley turns to everyone in the diner.

'Oh no.' Is my only thought. I can't even warn Eivanna about what's about to happen.

"Everyone we have a challenger." The crowd ohs then cheers.

"Wait what is about to happen?" Beautiful ask to anyone in the diner, to which a random person answers.

"Well you, my darling, are going to have to recite every ingredient used in Aldo's dishes and if you get them all correct you will be in Aldo's wall of fame."

"How many people are up there?"

"Five. Bentley, Marcus, Vivian, Tristan (Vivian's twin) and...."

"Me." I am cut off by the woman herself, Adrianna.

'Mostly known as the stalker who will not leave you alone.' Roman adds his commentary.

"I hold the highest record because I could even tell what was in the desserts and I finished in under 15 minutes." She gloats. I look to Eivanna who just smiles sweetly and innocently at Adrianna.

"Well let's hope you still have the balls to talk once I finish."

'Oh no.' Roman and I think at the same time, while being turned on. Her tone mixed with her innocent face made me want to drool and bend her over a table and have my wicked way with her.

'Gosh can she get anymore beautiful?'

A:N The next part is going to be so good. I can't wait to write it LoL.