Chapter 38

"That look does not suit you." Alpha Black said with a grimace and Donovan agreed, which made me shoot him a raised eyebrow, to which he just shrugged.

'We'll see who's shrugging when they end up on the couch tonight.' I told them through our mind link then said out loud, "Alpha Black"

"George, please call me George. I know it's going to be either hard or weird seeing as I'm named after your grandfather and all."

I nod, "Like I was saying, George," I turn my piercing eyes on Donovan. "There is a couch in our room right?" I ask then look at him and see him looking back and forth between us. He intentionally nods. "Good," I smile "I hope it's warm."

"Why am I still in the dog house, not fair." He mumbled, well whined.

"Anyway," I start again, turning my gaze to George with a disapproved and almost murderous look at him. He did say the words, Donovan just agreed to them, and through due to his whining I realize that I needed to punish the other Alpha too. And with the look I'm giving him, he swallows hard. "Do you have a mate, Alpha George?"

"Y-y-yes?"

"Good. Where?"

He thought for a minute. "In our room resting I believe. She's pregnant and due any day now, so she needs her rest and to stay off her feet." I nod at his words.

"Good, stay here." He was about to speak but I cut him off with the rest of his punishment. "For the rest of the night, if I catch you anywhere near your room door I will not hesitate to, lets just say, end this ally treaty you have with Donovan before you can began to have an ally agreement with him. Understood?" He had a look a disbelief on his face. "I do believe your next words should be along the lines of an agreement with me on the terms of your punishment. You did say the words causing him," I motion to Donovan, "to agree. So if you do not agree then hold your tongue. I know I am on your land, but it is not fair to dish out ones punishment without the other because the other was too at fault. You did say the words did you not?" I raised an eyebrow but didn't give him the chance to answer. "Silence speaks volumes. Get to work on finding Castro Pollux, both of you, I'll be back." And with those words, to which I have no clue on earth of where they came from, I pecked Donovan on the cheek and walked out in search of another Alpha Female.

When I was saying all of that it...I felt like someone ancient had taken over my words and bringing them to sound like that. I mean, yes I was going to say something along those lines, but it....I sounded like I was born from the olden years. Or do they call those the golden years? Wait, aren't the gold years back in the 70's?

'Getting off track Eivanna, bring it back and no those weren't the golden years honey.' Ari reminded me what I was doing and I brought my focus back. Luckily when I did I was standing outside the Alpha and Luna's room. I raised my hand to knock.

"You may come in Queen Luna."

'Finally someone who knows when they're speaking to a queen. Quick, quick, go in there I want to meet her.' Arianna said happily. I swear this whole Queen this is going to be worse if we actually pull it off and bring back the old ways and become queen. She snorted at my comment. I walked in, like the queeny pants wanted and was greeted with a really big belly.

"How can you see over that thing?" I accidently said out loud, but hey, Arianna was saying the same thing in my head at the same time I said it out loud. Instead of you she said 'she'.

The 'she' sat up. "I wasn't trying to, I was just staring at it. I was questioning these triplets on why they haven't came out yet. They know how tired I am of just laying in this god for saken bed yet they refuse to just pop out." She whines after sitting up fully.