Chapter 6

‘Okay I agree with you, he is one fine specimen of man.’ I tell Ari while staring at Alpha Briggs.

 ‘Told ya’,’ she basically purred in a sing-song voice.

 Before I could ask why Damian spoke, “And why don’t you think it is necessary. She is in my pack. She is my Omega and she will clean up her mess.”

 “For your information pup, she is my mate and I won’t have my mate cleaning this up. This is no longer her pack. Then again, as she said, this was never her pack. She was born without a pack, just into one. So she is no more your Omega and she is a Luna, my Luna.” Alpha Briggs sounded so harsh, yet when he said mate and Luna it sounded so sweet. But the words pup and Omega were like poison he had to get off his tongue.

'Such a contradiction that man.' I sigh inside while thinking.

 Damian laughed, “She hasn’t chosen you Briggs and she will not chose you.” I turn to look at him. “Isn’t that correct.” It wasn’t a question, he was trying to remind me of the ‘command’.

 It was my turn to laugh, again. ‘Oh my gosh did he not hear a word I said earlier. Didn’t he notice I didn’t shift when he commanded.’

 ‘Foolish, foolish, foolish. I feel sorry for Randy, Randy doesn’t deserve such a bastard for a second self.

 ‘So true.’ After I stopped laughing like a lunatic I said, “Wow you clearly didn’t hear a word I said did you. Let me make it clearer for you.” I stood up and walked toward him slowly, almost menacingly.

 “YOUR. ALPHA. TONE. DOES. NOT. WORK. ON ME.” Now I’m standing in front of him. It feels like I’ve grown six inches. I leaned toward him as if whispering but I didn’t whisper. “You rejected me, remember? I accepted it, remember? I was happy you did it, remember? You are nothing to me, got it?” Leaning away, I see a sad look in his eyes.

 ‘Gosh how many times have I laughed today?’

 ‘You can always laugh one more time.’ Ari said grinning. I couldn’t help but giggle at his look.

 “I’m leaving now, I have people to care for and I know they'll appreciate it.” I turned leaving him standing there, until he grabbed my arm. I felt all the tingles, although they weren’t as strong anymore. They're practically none existent when I look at Briggs, who I happen to be staring at as Damain tries to whisper all hurt like.

 “Don’t you feel that?”

 I look back. “Yes I feel them, I’ve felt them. I know you do too. They meant nothing to you and so that’s how they feel to me. Actually, they make me sick, so if you would be so kindly enough. Let. GO.”

 “Mate please. He didn’t mean to reject you, his father told him to.” Came his whisper.

 ‘Randy.’ Ari whispered. I looked into his eyes and saw dark blue.

 “I am sorry Randy, but you and him have a second chance.” I look back toward Ariel, then Alpha Briggs. “It’s my turn.” Then back at him. “Will you allow me happiness? If I stay here I won’t be happy, even if I gave him a chance.”

 Randy sighed and nodded. “Arianna, you’re beautiful and well as you Eivanna.” He looked pasted my shoulder then back at me. “He’ll show you love.”

 He gave control back to Damian. As soon as that happen his facial features turned cold and hard. “I’ll see you again Omega.” At that word a menacing smirk crossed his face.