Chapter 41

"Call me father."

"Father."

"Father."

"Call me father."

'What the hell? Father? He's who's father? My father? Huh?'

I blink. I believe that's the first time I've blinked since that word slipped from his mouth. That man, a man I don't know the name of. That man who calling himself my father. He's dead, he died before I was born. He can't be. He never knew I existed. He couldn't have.

"Eivanna?"

'Who named me that? Is that my name? Eivanna? Who gave it to me? Would my father had called me that?'

"Eivanna, love?"

An unknown voice called me love. I didn't recognize that voice. That voice wasn't Donovan.

'Donovan. Where is Donovan? Where is mate? And Roman, second mate?'

"Giver her something to knock her out." Those words...that voice. Blackness.

~~~

I've been siting her, as straight as a board, in a chair in a random room, for the past half hour, I think. I don't know who moved me, I don't remember actually seeing their face. I don't even remember waking up. 'Was I sleep?'

I remember sitting up straight and just staring off in space with a blank mind. I could hear people in the room talking, but the words went in through one ear and out the other. Some of those words had to do with me, but I don't remember them.

As of right now, I don't even know what I'm looking at. Before someone moved me, I actually, honestly, couldn't see. I felt awake, yet asleep. At the moment my eyes are open, but I can only see black.

It...I feel like my system has shut down. 'Does that make ma a computer, electronic device? Aren't they the only things that can be shut down?'

I blink. I breathe. I stand and there's silence.

I blink. I breathe. I stay still and they wait.

"I think....I have to go." I take a step and a flash of color makes me stop. With another step, I see more light and some color stays. With a few more steps, the clearer my vision becomes. I blink at the brightness of sunlight; realizing I'm outside now, I keep walking.

"Go? GO where? You're not going anywhere." A voice says behind me. I don't acknowledge them, instead I follow my gut and walk.

As I walk, my mind opens and I don't mean just to my mate and pack. It's open to almost every werewolf in the world. So as my mind is opening, I'm walking to a clearing. Although as I look around it doesn't seem like I'm in the same clearing. I look around and the area fades in and out of this clearing and another; yet the other one is a more...broken down, old-ish clearing.

I notice the footsteps behind me falter and I hear yelling. Looking back I notice the ones following me shouting, yet I couldn't hear them. They look like they were pounding on something, like a barrier.

"Come with me." An airy voice says in the direction I was walking. Turning around I come face to face with a castle that surely wasn't there before. A woman, who face is unknown, with a white flowing to the floor dress. "Come." She says again, motioning towards her. In a trance I walk towards her, but my steps fall flat when I hear another voice.

"Beautiful!" Donovan says in my head.

"Don." I say with a happy sigh and a smile. Then, that too, falls flat. I focus on the woman again. I want, need him here with me, he's my confidence. I try to look her in the eyes so she can see, know what I wanted. "Please." I try pleading with her.