Chapter 12

The dream wasn't what I focused on this morning, how I felt when waking was the bed part. I woke to the best feeling ever. Acceptance. My eyes opened and I took in the room I was in, alone. I noticed the ceiling was black with purple stars attached to them. I slightly wondered if they shined at night. Right now the light from the two windows on either side of the bed was shining through.

Slowly sitting up, I take in the dark purple wall in front of me. On that wall was two very big, long tanish doors. I cocked my head to the side, wondering what was behind it. I scooted to the foot of the bed and started to climb over the edge. Before I made it all the way over, I noticed there was a little bench type thing at the foot of the bed. It was also dark purple, but it had black designs in it too. I soon realized the material was not leather but swede.

I look back at the sheets and pillows. Some of the bottom sheets were purple and black silk sheets, while the top sheet, well blanket, was a reversible one. On one side was all black and the other white and purple striped, but this purple was a little darker than the wall. It was actually the same purple as the sheets underneath and Donovan’s eyes. Which made me smile. The pillows, all five, two on each side with smaller ones in the middle. The small pillows were black, like two of the longer pillows. The medium pillows were white and purple striped.

I looked back at the door across from the bed and continued to make my way to its tanish, off white self. The two knobs on the door were dark purple. I was picking up on the theme really well. Twisting the knobs, I come face to face with…..another wall?

Looking closely, I noticed that it wasn’t a wall, well that’s what was behind it, but in the middle it was a fire place. I didn’t see a chimney outside. Looking even closer, I realized it must be one of those electric fireplaces. They can actually keep someone warm. I remember buying one when the pack was on vacation. I used it for a week before returning it. The pack was coming back and I knew I couldn’t keep it. Got my money back though. The top of it looks like something is suppose to be on top of it.

‘Maybe there’s a remote to control it.’ I think to myself. I look around and notice by the bed, on Donovan’s side, there was a remote. I walk over to it and look at it. It had so many buttons I had a hard time figuring out what they meant. But I didn’t push anything until I felt I understood some of them.

I noticed the tv button and decided to press that. Instantly, a tv appeared on top of the fireplace. I pressed the button again but kept looking at the tv. It went up and disappeared. I pressed it again. It came back down from the ceiling.

‘Nice.’ I say while looking back down at the remote. There was a button beside it that had a picture of a clothes hanger, so I pressed it and where the fireplace was, a walk in closet now stood. I slowly walked towards the very huge picture of the closet.

Once in front of it, I lifted my hand to touch it. My hand touched nothing but air. ‘It’s not a picture.’ I came to that conclusion quickly. The closet was big and had an island in it, well it was more of a dresser. I knew it wasn’t an island island because of it’s height. All around, on the walls, stood cuddies and poles for clothes. One side was filled with clothes and half the back wall was filled with shoes. I then walked into the closet and was filled with Donovan’s lovely sent. Honey and grapes.

I smiled and backed out of the closet. Looking at the remote, I pressed the button on the other side of the tv button that had a picture of fire. Pressing it, I looked up and the fireplace was back. ‘I’m in love.’ Looking at the remote, I notice other than those fantastic features the remote was just used for the television and light.

I walk away from that wall, after closing the doors back, and return the remote to its place on the tanish table beside the bed. There was another table just like it on the other side of the bed. Both tables held a lamp. Other than that, there was nothing on them.

The Omega's Second ChanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara