Chapter 30

Donovan's POV *Warning Sexual Content* *Warning Sexual Content*

When she took off running I just layed down and watched her. She was running from the stage to the woods to the pool and back again, until she came to a jog and stopped. I heard the conversation she was having with her wolf, some of it sadden me.

When she didn’t know what was on her fingers, I couldn’t help but to be mad and happy at the same time. Mad because she didn’t know what is was, but happy because I’m the first to make it happen to her. I even get to make her orgasm for the first time, but I'm sad because she doesn’t know when it’ll come.

When she hopped in the pool, I moved closer. Roman was saying how cute Arianna was trying to dog paddle. Then she shifted in the pool. Honestly, I can’t even phase in water without it getting in my mouth or eyes, yet she did it without any trouble.

I let her swim for a little while longer, until it was time for bed, although, I want to show her or give her, her first orgasm and show her why I sucked her sweet juices off her finger. Just thinking about it had me stand hard again as I told her it's time for bed.

When she got out, I scooped her up and took her to our room. Once in there, I made sure to lock the door behind us. I layed her down with her staring at me intently the whole time.

“Donovan?” I say innocently, and a hummed in response. “Can...can...you tell me now?” She says, probably referring to earlier.

“How about I show you.” I say before kissing her deeply, which had her moaning the minute I did it. Her hands moved to the back of my neck. I pulled her body closer to mines with one of my hands.

We kissed for a long time before we pulled apart, but that didn’t stop me from kissing along her neck and shoulders to the top of her breast. I took the hand on her hip and ran it down her thigh, then back up to her nice, firm butt cheeks and then up her front all the way to her medium sized breast.

She opened her legs more and I couldn’t help my member from rubbing against her wet spot. It caused a throaty groan to escape for me and a moan from her, along with a gasp. My hand traveled back down her body and as my fingers started teasing her core, my tongue did the same with her nipple. She ran her hands through my hair and one of them gripped tightly, which caused a grunt from me.

She was so wet, that I could help but push my fingers into her. She gasped and arched her back, causing more of her luminous breast into my mouth. “Donovan.” She moaned and I starting moving the two fingers in her. “Oh...my..god.” She says while shutting her eyes and tilting her head back.

The pleasure in her face made me so happy. Her lips were pink and wet . Her hair wet but wild with her eyes shut tightly. After moaning again, she bites her bottom lip and releases a deeper moan.

After ravishing one breast I moved to the right one and started sucking, licking, and lightly nibbling on it. Once I had it how I wanted it, I kissed and licked down her body to her core. Which was clean shaven and looked so innocent. I kissed and licked that as well, then I pulled my fingers out and went to work on sucking and ravishing her core.

I even played with her hole that was underneath. I had her either grabbing my hair tightly or the sheet. “Donovan, I’m….I don’t…” Then she came and I loved every minute of it.

Once finished, I looked up at her. “That my love was your first orgasm.”

“Wow...I...that was just...amazing.” She said then pulls me up and kisses me deeply, not even bothered by the fact that I just ate her out.

All of a sudden, I was on bottom. I looked up at her amazed, but she had a questioning look on her face. “Can I do something like that to you?” She asked, and wasn’t shy about it either.

“You could but you don’t have to.”

“But I want to taste you.” She said, this time shyly. All I can do is nod as she moves down. She takes it in her small hands and looks at it for a couple of seconds then back at me, as if waiting for instructions. Which made me realize she doesn’t know what to do.

“You can do anything you want to do except bite on it love.”

She nods, “So I can do this.” She rubs it a little bit and I nod. “And this.” She licks it from bottom to top slowly. I nod again, but she couldn’t see it due to her eying my cock. When she reach the head, she looked up at me with a big smile. “That taste good.”

After saying that, it pulsed. ‘Damn, if I tasted good I wonder what else she’d like to do.’ As if hearing my thoughts, she licks it three more times before rotating her tongue on the head then sticking me in her mouth.

‘And now I’m in too deep to stop her.’ I said to myself as a deep moan escapes my closed lips. I kept staring at her and watched as she fit almost all of me in her mouth. Just by doing that, she had me cuming in her mouth, which she swallowed then looked at me.

“What was that? It was so warm.” She ask blushing.

“That my love, was my cum.” She nods, then puts me back into her mouth and pushes it all the way back. I feel the head hit the back of her throat and I let out another moan, with my lips open and staring at her. She doesn’t even pull me all the way out before she pushes it back again and again and again.

While doing that, I felt her throat closing around the head and her tongue running up and down my shaft as far as it can go. ‘Damn….so good.’ Seeing as she already had me as deep as I can go in her mouth, I had no other choice but to grip the sheets tightly.

One of her hands ran up my thigh and whole body. Her fingers lightly touched every dip or crease on my body. Then I noticed my eyes had closed so I opened them and found her gaze on me and my body, which had me cuming again due to how much lust showed in them. Like last time she swallowed, then sat up, but it wasn’t far enough because my member touched her perky breast.

“So what now?” She ask, as if not noticing me against her breast. Anyway, I leaned forward and brought her down to me, but before we could kiss, I flipped us over to where she’s under me and my legs are in between her.

“Well that depends, would you like to continue or go to sleep?”

“I rather you mark me and I want to go further.” I smiled, happy that she wants to be mines. “I know what we have to do in order to mate, and I think...I’m okay...ready for that.” She stumbled over her words, sounding nervous at the end.

I just bend down and kiss her, and her aroused smell went back through the roof. She opened her legs wider again and I brushed up against her. Myself already at her entrance, I hold her hips still and look at her. Before I can ask if she’s ready, she nods.

So I slowly, and I mean very slowly, push into her. She doesn’t scream or anything, she just grunts and moans in pain. Once I’m all the way in, she’s breathing heavily. All I can think is being inside her just sent my kite up higher than when she was giving me head. I was close to her sweet spot I had found with my fingers.

When she nods again, I felt her wetness, but also how tight she was. I pulled out a little and pushed back in. This caused her to grab my hair and moan like there’s no tomorrow. It was a really loud moan. I kept going and going and going. Every time she would scream my name and that would cause me to in and out faster and harder.

Her moans matched my groans and my moans matched her screams for more. At first all I could do was ravish her area with my member before I started kissing, sucking, and licking on her body. I went from her breast to her mouth then her shoulder and neck until I found the right spot.

“Donovan.” She screamed while shaking at little, a sign (I realized) that she was about to cum, and when we came together I bite down and felt her do the same to me. Animal instincts.

Once we stopped cuming, which actually took a whole minute, we licked each other's blood up and, I don’t know how we found the energy, but started all over again. That morning ended in complete bliss and I could tell my love enjoyed it.