Chapter 27

Ripping away the bottom half of my dress, I watched as he comes around the corner. With some of the pack at mt back, I felt like I had the most power over him. Then he shifted and there he stood, in all his naked unglory. He held a huge smirk on his face, well that was before my frustrated face turned innocent and sweet. Yet his hard on didn't go unnoticed as the ones standing with me growled. They find it disgusting and disrespectful that another man is in lust for their Luna, knowing she's spoken for by their Alpha. I agree with their growls by grunting.

“Well welcome Alpha Damian Albert Jones to my, oh and my mate’s, pack. To what do we owe this unwelcomed visit?” I ask him and smile when I see him falling for my, act.

“You.” Was all he could get out before the two behind me and I growled.

“Respect Alpha, respect.”

He laughed, “You don’t deserve respect Omega, you were born one and you will always be one.” I looked at him like he lost his mind. Surely I heard wrong, cause I wasn’t born that way. My birth donors aren’t Omega’s so clearly I’m not. I could tell George used to have power, close to or maybe Beta power.

I looked at Mike and Adam. “Do you think he got hit on the head on the way over here?” They nodded, which caused Damian to growl.

“You are not suppose to answer to an Omega. Omega’s don’t deserve to even talk unless spoken to. She does not rule over you nor does she have any power.” He yelled. I raised a hand to stop everybody’s growl towards him.

As I moved towards him, he did to me. “Would you mind,” I start sounding sweet again. “if I challenged you, Alpha?”

He laugh lightly, “You could try sweetheart.”

“Well I Eivanna Jade Torres challenge you Damian Albert Jones for the title of your pack and dominance over mate.”

“To death or submission.” He joked, but I wasn’t joking.

“Both.” I say, which causes him to realize I wasn’t joking.

“I accept your challenge, just name the time and the date.”

“Now.”

“Oh darling, don’t you want to get some training first, ‘cause ya’ see Omega’s never get trained.”

“Oh Alpha, don’t worry about me. I trained during your vacations.”

He blinked, “Fine, we fight now.”

“Wait, nope after you get some shorts.” We backed away from each other, and that’s when I realized that the fight on the front line (front of the territory) was over and everybody was gathered around to see us.

Donovan rushed over to me when I got 50 feet, at the least, away from Damian and he held me, close and tight. ‘Can you do this? You can’t take the challenge back. Why didn’t you agree to wait a couple of days love? If he kills you or makes you submit, I’ll kill him.’

‘I know love.’ Is all I have to say, along with touching his cheek to get him to calm down. ‘But trust me, I won’t loose. They haven’t seen me train or fight, they don’t know what I’m capable of.’ He doesn’t seem 100 percent convinced. So I pull up some rumors.

‘Do you know how talk went around the world about how rouges fear that pack?’ He nodded.

‘It was said that every time the pack went on vacation some rogues would try and attack, but those that stayed behind to protect the land had the rogues with their tails in between their legs and walking away.’ Then his eyes got wide. ‘You said they always left you by yourself during vacation time.’ I nod and his aura swells up with pride and he nods.