Chapter 31

Waking up in the morning was the easy part, walking to the bathroom on the other hand, was the hard part. Yet, I made it to the bathroom, used it, which stung slightly, then turned towards the shower. After turning the water on and waiting, I felt and smelt Donovan come up behind me.

“Showering with?” I asked, with a big smile on my face because of something poking me.

“Yes Beautiful, of course.”

After stepping out, I regretted every stepping in. My legs hurt this time. He had to carry me down stairs due to numb feeling in my legs. When we walked into the dining room, I looked around at all the tired yet, happy, blushed faces sitting around the table eating. That didn’t throw me off, it was that fact that their clothes were messed up along with their hair. Like they just got out of bed, but I can tell that they all had a bath.

“Why does everybody look like they had sex?” Donovan whispered in my ear, well actually it was loud so everyone can hear it but a whisper to me. Then people’s faces became even more blushed as they realized we were in the room.

“Well seeing as some people decided not to keep it down last night, some people started to feel antsy and needed to relieve themselves.” One teen spoke up with a pout.

“Huh?” I asked highly confused. I looked over my shoulder at Donovan, whose face was red and he was looking anywhere but at me or the pack. Feeling people’s gazes, he started clearing his throat and whistling. I looked at the pack.

"Explain, seeing as someone's now mentally incoherent.”

“Well dear,” A woman starts. “Due to your late night activity..”

“To ya’lls mating..” A teen girl, I remember as Angie interrupted.

“We all heard and it turned us on.” Came from the guy the first time and that’s when I remembered him as Samuel, he said it in a pout.

“In other words, we needed to have sex as well.” Came from Melia.

Realizing what they were getting at I turned to Donovan and hit him on the chest, and it wasn’t lightly. “You could have told me they could hear us. I would’ve stopped.”

He finally looked at me with this lovely smile, then pouted. “But I didn’t want you to stop. You sounded so good and it made me want you more.”

I huffed, knowing it felt good and hearing him say my name as well had me higher than rabid squarrels on crack. I crossed my arms. “Still, you could have told me, I would of lowered my voice.”

He grabbed me and held me closer then grunted. “Nuh huh, I like it when your loud. I would’ve had you again if we didn’t get so tired.” I blushed. “And I loved every single minute of it, and that just makes me want it for another hour, like in the shower.” He said while leaning in closer and closer. I heard a lot of groans.

“Don’t remind us about the shower.” Samuel said.

“Even through water we could still hear them.” A woman named Rachel said.

“How about next time I just kick them out of the house and you and me can be as loud as we want?” Donovan said ignoring them, but they heard he. “Like now.”

I felt like someone was going to speak, but I spoke up. “Nope, I’m hurting and starving so breakfast, then no sex for not telling me.” That caused some of them to laugh at Donovan’s pained expression after I had pulled back and said the last part.

I turned to the pack. “Sorry guys and gals, if I had known it would’ve been different. So I grant everyone the privilege of knowing that someone will be sleeping on the floor tonight.” Some of them ‘oohed’ while others laughed. I heard a groan from behind me. I have a plan forming in my head and I know just how frustrated to make my Alpha mate.

After telling everyone to enjoy the food and eating with them, without being embarrassed, people were coming up to really and saying congrats on the mating. We thanked them in happy moods, but towards the end of breakfast, my mood started to change.

I look to Elise. “Elise?” She perks up and looks at me, but it doesn’t make me smile. “Uh...are….do you know if…..what happened with…” I trailed off not knowing if I wanted to know or not, but I know I have to go see them, even if they are or not.

“Are they well?” Donovan ask for me while squeezing my shoulder with one hand.

“Yeah that.” I say while nodding.

“Yes, they were in surgery for half the morning, but they have recovered and...and they’re waiting.”

“Waiting for what?”

“You dear.” Both her and Claire says at the same time.

I look down at my unfinished food. “Woah.” Escaped my lips. Knowing I said I wanted to go see them, but the fact that they’re waiting for me is….it’s….I don’t know what it is other than a thought. And I said it was the thought that counted right? I wanted them to live right? To get to know me? To love me?

I nod and look up. “Okay, good...that’s good.”

“So you still want to go see them?” Donovan ask, probably making sure before he tells the pack what they have to do.

“Yes, I want to...Need to.”

“Even though they weren’t there?” A girl name Alisha ask.

I look at her, “Yes, even though they weren’t there they are still my parents. The people who helped bring me into this world. If it was Alpha’s order I can’t hold that against them. No matter how much it hurts, they are still here for me. The thing that matters the most is that now, they’re not giving up.” I told her and saw little tears in her eyes, then she looked across the table but up the left side. I looked as well and notice it was her parents. She looks like a mix of both. The mother’s eyes filled up as well and that’s when I realized they were talking through the link so I looked anywhere else.

“In that room,” One of the pack warriors, Dale, spoke up. “How much silver was in there?” I looked at him and then thought back to the room.

“Well, all I know is that everything except for patches on the floor, my desk, dresser, mattress, and bathroom was covered in it.”

“Even the door?” He ask.

“Yes, the whole door was completely silver except the hand on the outside.”

“How did it end up on the floor then?”

“I punched it.”

“Did it hurt?” 17 year old Michael asked.

“Well not to me, but the skin on my hands did peel while I punched it.”

“How long have you been around it?” Jackson asked next.

“Every since I was five. That’s when I became an Omega. Before that, I don’t really remember but I know for sure that I wasn’t taken care of like a normal child or baby for that matter. I don’t remember being happy, being love by my parents, or simply being cared for to be honest. All I remember is pain and unhappiness. So I’ve been around it basically my whole life until my mate came along.” I say looking at Donovan and that made his frown turn into the smile that I love. “And I’m happy.” That also makes his smile even brighter.

After he gave me a kiss he addressed the pack. “Alright, I want the unmated, that are old enough to find their mates to come with us to Alpha Blacks territory. I want the fighters a third here and the rest with me. We leave in two.” He said then everybody starts to leave, I stay and finish breakfast with Donovan.