Chapter 39

I sat at the Starbucks table with my latte in my hand waiting for Ryan and Chaz. I look around and cant see them at all. I look at my watch. 12:58. They have 2 minutes to be here.

I look around again and see them walk through the door.

I smile at them and Ryan points to the counter saying they are getting something. 10 seconds later they both sit down with a piece of paper with the number 23 on it.

"Do you guys come up with some ideas?" I asked them. I was so ready to start planning this.

"Um, I didn't but Ryan did. I just got the text like 10 minutes ago. I was with a friend." Chaz says. When he says a friend, his eyes light up like they had light bulbs in them.

"Okay." I chuckle a bit. "What did you get?"

"We could throw a surprise birthday like we did for you or we could just have a party and tell him." He says.

"I want to do more than that though." I want something big and massive. Something he will remember. "What about we throw him a party and you guys go and get him and like basic surprise him."

"Yeah that would be so cool. And because everyone now is basically 18, we can have alcohol. And it will be so much fun. But like where would we have it?" Chaz says.

"Dans bar?" We shook our heads.

"Hip top park?" Again we shook our heads.

"The groove centre?" Not here, that's like a bit hippie like.

"The Basement?" Yes!

"Yess. That would be the perfect place. Its cheap and affordable and it has alcohol and a dance floor with karaoke. Done!" I say. Everyone is nodding.

"So, Ryan, call up the place and organise the arrangement. I'll call Pattie and make sure he doesn't find out. Chaz, you get the drinks and food. And invite the people. And I will tell the others in the group text message." I say to them. They are all cool with it.

"Who do we want to come? You, Chaz, Taylor, Zoe, Niall, Rhianna, Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis. Um all their girlfriends. And Pattie. Your mum Sarah if she wants. I'm not inviting mine and Chaz you can invite yours. I will invite Justin's dad and his family and yeah. That should be it." Ryan says. I see Chaz writing down the names in his notes on his phone.

"Yeah that would be cool. We an figure out what time and things later." Chaz says getting up from the table. "I got to go. I have to meet up with my friend. I will talk to you guys later."

We say our goodbyes and he walks off.

I open messages and do another group inbox. I add well everyone. Taylor, Zoe, Niall, Chaz, Ryan.

"Hey guys, we are doing a party for Justin's birthday which is in 2 days and it going to be at the Basement. We don't know what time but DONT TELL JUSTIN!! Thankyou" I send the text and and says my goodbyes to Ryan and walk to my car.

I hop in and I'm on my way to talk to Pattie.