Chapter 71

"Hey guys, do you want to do something before graduation? the boys can come too. Maybe we could go to the rollerskating place down the road?" I said to Taylor and Zoe while on Skype with them.

"Yess, oh my gosh. I wanted to go to place for ages!" Zoe says as I see her open up the fridge in her house.

"Will Justin be coming?" Taylor asks with a smirk on her face.

"I don't know okay, if you want him to then yes sure." I say as Zoe again opens up the fridge. "what on earth are you doing Zoe?"

"I'm making food, derh!" I chuckle.

"Okay, well you guys can tell the boys to come. I'll tell Justin. Meet there at 10:00. And yeah." I say bye to the girls and log off.

"Should I do this is person or over phone?" I say to myself.

"Do what?" Someone says Bethune me that makes me jump. I turn around and see Justin leaning against the doorframe.

"Oh" I was all I could say.

"Travis let me in, if that's okay." He walks over to my bed and lays down.

"Your such a dork." I take laptop off my bed and lay down next to him. I wasn't touching him but I kinda wanted to. Wait we are just friends. We have to be just friends.

"So, why did you come over?" I asked him. I turn over on my side and look up to him.

"Well, you know how Scott Braun asked me if I wanted a record deal? Well we are leaving in a couple days and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" He looked over to me and smiled.

"Oh my. Seriously. I would but this is your chance to become a massive singer/songwriter and I don't want to get in the way." He pops himself up on one of his elbows.

"You wouldn't get in the way. You would make it better." He says. He does a small little smile. "Please."

"I don't know Justin." I say. I look up to the roof. "I don't know."

"Please. We will be back before you start NYU and you will have the best time of your life." He says.

"I just. I have to be here for Travis and Max."

"It's okay. I have already asked Travis if you can come. And I also asked Max. They both said that your allowed to go."

"I don't know Justin"

"Just think about it. Okay. Please"

"I'll think about it." I say. I look back at him and smile. "I'll think about it." I repeat.

"Okay."

"Also we are going rollerskating. Want to come?" I say.

"When do we have to go?" He asks

I look at the clock. "Now?"