Chapter 20

We took Justin to the nurses office. The nurse examined his cuts and bruises.

"He doesn't need any stitches. He will be just fine. Just make sure he rests"
I got out my phone and scrolled through the contacts. Patties contact popped up and I clicked the call button.

"Oh hey Sarah. What are you doing calling me? Aren't you at school?"

"Pattie, Justin got punched a couple of times and he bleeding an he got bruised. He is with me right now. He doesn't need any stitches. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." I start to cry.

"Oh no darling. Its not your fault. I'm sure of it. I will down to the school in 10. Please stop crying."

"Okay, I'm so sorry."
"And stop saying sorry."

10 minutes later Pattie came in the door and gave me a hug.

"Oh Sarah." She looked her to Justin.

He was there trying to play on his phone.

"How are you feeling?" Pattie asked him.

"Pretty banged up actually." He started to chuckle.

"Let's get you out of here."

"Not without Sarah. I dot want her here without me." He had a sad look on his face.

"I will sign myself out and follow you guys home. Okay?"

"Okay."

I signed myself out and went to Justin's house to look after him.

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." I said to him. I couldn't look into his eyes. I looked everywhere but his eyes.

"It's not your fault. You cant stop someone from liking you."

"Yeah but still... it's the also the fact that Chaz broke up with Zoe because of me. And he hit you because of me."
I looked Ito his eyes. "It's not your fault."

I cuddled up with him and watched movie for the rest of the day. We watched Witch Mountain and fast and Furious. There was a lot of giggles, jokes and tickles the past 5 hours.

"Sarah..." his voice started to fade. "I think I'm in love with you."

I was in shock. I didn't know he loved me. Well technically think he loves me.

"I think I love you too"

I hugged him and kissed his lips softly to not hurt his cuts.

"I better get home. I will text you when I get home." I kissed him on the forehead. I packed up my things and went to the door. "Bye"

I parked in the drive way and saw that there was another car out the front. I walked to the front door and opened it.

There was a man with brown hair and very flexed muscles in the living room.

"Oh Sarah. This is Travis!" Mum said to me as I walked over to the stairs.
"Hi nice to meet you"

She ran over to me. She looked really concerned. "What happened to your face?"

"Oh nothing. Chaz accidentally punched me. While punching Justin. No big deal."

"No big deal? Come on we better get this cleaned up."