Chapter 53

I got out of the shower and put on my dressing gown.

I walked downstairs to find mum and Travis talking.

"Oh, hey Travis." I rapped my arms around my clothing. Mum and Travis turned around and smiled.

"You want me to help?" She asked. My hands were getting tighter around my body.

"Yes please." I smile and walk off. I can hear he say to him that she will speak later and then silence. Not door or speaking. I guess they are kissing. Ew!

I walk up to my room and sit in front if my mirror. I get out my hair dryer and hair dryer spray. I get my hair brush and start to untangle the towel from my hair.

"Sorry, I'll help." Mum walks in. she smiles and helps untangle my hair.

"All good."

For half an hour we did my hair. Then for another half an hour we did my make-up. It looked so good.

"We have half an hour til we have to go so get your dress on and get your things for your purse." Mum says packing away the stuff we used.

"Hey mum, can I go to the after party? Everyone is going. I think it will be fun. I swear no drugs or smoking. But I cant promise alcohol."

"Well at least you are honest. Okay oh can go."

"Thank you mum. Thank you. Thank you." I hug her so tight.

"Oi, get off you'll ruin your hair."

I quickly get up and run over to my dress in its hanger, hanging in my wardrobe.

I unwrap the thing the dress is in and admire it. Its so beautiful. I still cant believe I get to go to Prom, with Justin, in amazing dress! I cant wait!!!

I take my dress out of the thing, which I don't even know what it is called, and head to the bathroom.

I slowly unwrap my dressing gown and slowly put my dress on. The material against my skin felt un normal but it felt so nice.

I look at myself in the mirror. Wow!

I walk out to my mum and she gasps.

"What? Is my make-up smudged? Is something wrong with my hair? Is there something on my dress?" I quickly turn around looking in the mirror. I check my hair, make-up ad dress but nothing.

I look back at her and her jaw is still dropped.

"What is it Mum!?" I whined.

"You look AMAZING!!" She over exaggerated the amazing bit I felt as though I needed it.

She walked downstairs and then yelled to me.

"Justin is here Sarah!" I walk downstairs slowly. There Justin is with a black suit on with a red rose on his left shoulder. He looked really good in a suit.

"Wow" he gasped just like mum. "Ready to go?"

"Yep" i hug mum and then I hug Max. Then he whispers something in my ear.

"Sarah, something is going to happen tonight. And I feel as though it's going to to be bad." Max says as he whispers into my ear. I look at him weirdly. Not meaning to but just like a 'what if he is right'.

"I'll keep a look out." I kiss him on the forehead and walk outside into a limo.