Chapter 68

I knocked. I didn't know what I was doing but I had to do it. I knocked again.

"I'm coming" I could hear grumble as they slouch their way to the door. They opened it and they were surprised.

"Hi, I need to talk to you. Its very urgent." I say.

He moves out of the way and I walk inside.

"I heard about your mum, I want to..." I cut him off.

"Please don't talk about that now, just this is urgent."

I was pacing now. I was fidgeting with my fingers. I was biting my finger nails. I was doing my hair over and over again.

"What is it?" He asked. I didn't know how to say it. But I need to say it.

"Zac is the one that made Chantelle kiss you and make me see it!" I blurt out. He was shocked. But then you could see the confusement in his eyes.

"Wait, who's Zac?" He says.

"My counsellors son" I say back. I quickly pace back and forth.

"You have a counsellor?" He says.

"Yes! Oh my gosh Justin. We need to do something about this!" I say.

"Geez! Well calm down. Have some lunch or something then we will figure something out." He walks into the kitchen. There I see Pattie making a toasted sandwich which seemed to have tomato and cheese on it.

"Mum," Justin says. She quickly turns around and her eyes dart at me.

"Sarah!!" She quickly runs towards me and embraces me in a massive hug. "You have gotten taller, thats for sure"

She let's go and starts to cut more cheese up. "What are you doing here?" She asks as she puts another toasted sandwich in the sandwich maker thing.

Justin quickly takes the sandwich that just came out and walked off into another room. I chuckled.

Why am I chuckling? Why? Do I still like him? Is it funny? Why am I still asking questions when I should be talking to Pattie?

"Oh, I found out something very important from our after party from prom. I just thought Justin should know because he has to do with it to." I say. I sit down on one of the stools.

"Do you want to talk about it? It seems as though you have a lot on your chest?" Se says. She puts another sandwich on the plate and gives it to me. "Without tomato, just how you like it."

I smile at her then Justin comes barging in. "Someone say my name?" He yells.

"No, why?"

"Oh just thought you said my name." He jumped up next to me on the stool and asked for another sandwich.

"Okay, so we found out that Zac, my ex-boyfriend..." I say before I was cut off.

"You said he was your counsellors son." Justin says.

"He is."

"What the fuck! I'm so confused."

"Justin Drew Bieber, watch your language." Pattie yells at him.

"Yes mother."

"Okay, so we found out that Zac, my ex-boyfriend and counsellors son.." I gave Justin this weird look and he just shook his head "and Chantelle made up a plan to break up Justin and I. They made Chantelle kiss Justin while I walked around the corner."

"See, that's why he was so familiar, I met him upstairs at the party. He seemed so edgy." Justin says.

"Same, I met him there too."

"Okay, so what are you gonna do?" Pattie asked. I took a bit into my sandwich.

"There's nothing I think we actually can do." Justin says.

"We should just forget about it. Like start over. Forget about it." I say.

"You said forget about it 2 times." Justin's peeps.

"Oh you be quiet." I say. I nudge him and we both laugh.

"See, already back to normal." Pattie says. I was stunned by what she said but I was happy that she said it.

Am I falling for Justin again? I don't want to. I cant fall for him again.

"Well, I better leave. I bet Travis is worried. Nice to see you again Pattie." I say. I give her my plate and hug her.

"I will walk you out" Justin lead me to the door.

"Thanks for telling me." He said.

"All good."

I looked into his eyes. I cant do this. I cant do this. I cant fall for him again. I ant and I wont.

And there I was. Mashing my lips against his. Wow Sarah. You just found out your boyfriend made you break up with your ex boyfriend.

I press away.

"Just friends" I say with a smile on my face.

"Just friends" he repeated.