Chapter 18

We got up and sat at the table.

"Your eyes look super pretty, who did them for you?" Erin and Jeremy said.

"Sarah did" she said she looked at me and smiled.

"I hope you guys dont mind?" I said. I didn't want to make Justin's dad and step mum my enemy.

"Oh no of course we don't mind. I never knew she liked mascara." Jeremy said to me.

After the conversation, we ate. We had ham, salad and pasta. The food was amazing.

"Time for presents" Jaxon said all high pitched and everything.

We say down in the lounge room and stared at the tree. It was so beautiful.

"Well, who first?" Jeremy said looking around.

"Me! Me! Me!" Justin said acting like a child. "Just kidding, the kids can go first."

I laughed a little as I heard him squeal as a little boy.

"Okay this one if for Jasmyn" Erin hands her a box that had red rapping on it.

"This one is for Jaxon" Jeremy hands a small gift to him with green rapping.

They both open it at the same time. Jasmyn got a barbie doll and Jaxon got a monster truck.

"This one is for Justin" Erin handed a small box to Justin. He opened it and it was a key chain with a stuffed dog on it. It was adorable.

"Thanks" he said getting up and hugging both Erin and Jeremy.

"And this one is for you Sarah" I wasn't expecting anything seeming as though this is the first time I have officially met them.

I took it from their hands and took off the red and green rapping. It was something from GoldMart. I opened it and it was a silver necklace with a Rose on it. It was so pretty.

"Aw thank you. This is so beautiful." I got up and hugged them.

"Anytime. You are part of the family now." Erin have me a smile. And it was real. Not one of those "if you hurt him I will kill you" fake smile. It was a genuine smile. All I could do is smile too.

"Here let me help you" Justin said taking the box out of my hands and taking out the necklace.

He undid the clip and I pulled up my hair. He softly put it around my neck. I let my hair down.

"Thank you" I smiled at him and kissed him.
"Ew!!!" The kids squealed. It was pretty funny.

"Oh, shh you too. Let them be lovey dovey." Erin said.

Everyone opened up more presents from under the tree.

"I didn't...."

"Here Dad, Erin. From us" Justin said as he gave them an envelope.

Jeremy took it off Erin playfully as opened it.

"Thankyou" I whispered into Justin's ears.

"Anytime."

"A spa treatment and a baseball game. Thanks champ." Jeremy said. Coming over to Justin and hugged him. "You too Sarah"

He hugged me softly and sat back down.

"We better be off. I want to be home before dark." Justin said getting up from the seat and hugging the kids.

"Thank you for having us. It was a delight." I said as I got up too and hugged the the kids.

"Hey Jasmyn. Here!" I gave her the mascara from my bag. I got down to be the same height as her. "Keep it"

"For real?" She said.

"For real" I repeated.