Chapter 1

Hey guys, Im Gemma. Im not really good with grammar or paragraphing so if im wrong somewhere, just comment on it and i will change it. Thank you.

This book has also been typed on the computer and not on an iphone, ipod or ipad. Here we go!

~ Edited ~

Sometimes, I just feel as though no one understands me. Like if I showed them the real me, they would judge me.

So there I was, walking down the hallway of my school, watching everyone celebrate as they had all successfully passed another year of high school. I went to my locker and opened it. BANG. All this green gooey slime comes out and lands all over me. Everyone started laughing. I was the End of Year Prank. The End of Year Prank is when your whole year gangs up on one of the people in their year and prank them. I disapprove of it. I wiped off my glasses and got my books out, putting them in my bag and walking off. I went straight to the bathroom. Luckily I had a spare of clothes in my bag for gym class.

I got home and I went straight to my bedroom. I plunked on my bed and closed my eyes.

"Sarah, its dinner. Come on down."
I hear a massive yell and suddenly I'm wide awake. I must have fell asleep while I was laying on my bed. I got up and walked over to the mirror. I saw a girl with brown hair, brown eyes and glasses. I took my glasses off and walked downstairs.

"Sorry mum, i feel asleep after I got home. Mmmm, smells good." I say as I gave my mum a hug from behind.

"That's okay, how does it feel to be a official senior?" she questioned as she cooked the rice.

"It feels normal actually. Just the same." I say truthfully.
I sat down and ate dinner with my brother and my mum and after that I went and did the dishes and watched a movie. As I watched my movie, I got a text from my phone. It was my friend Taylor. She was always there when I needed her.

"Hey, it's Taylor. I just wanted to know if you're still coming to my party. I need to get all the food and drinks so I need know how many people are coming.'

As I read the text, my mum came in. She came in and gave me a bowl of ice cream.

"Hey mum, I'm still allowed to go to Taylors party right?" I ask as she is about to walk our of the room.

"Yeah, but we have church on Sunday morning" she yelled as she walked out the door.

We went to church every Sunday to pray to god. My mum grew up in a chrustian family but she didnt really look to god until my father died from a car accident when I was 8. That was 9 years ago and still my mum hasn't gone on a date. I tell her to go on them but she always says that her responsibility to and Max my brother and I.

"Okay" I say. I finished eating my ice cream, texted taylor back then went to bed.