Chapter 26

I got up at 7 and had a shower. Today is the day of the family gathering. I'm really excited to meet everyone.

I get out of the shower and get into a floral dress, at heather jacket and some flats. I leave my hair out and just do some natural make-up.

I called Justin to see if he was up.

"Hey babe, did I wake you?" I said trying to act like I cared. I actually didn't care if I woke him up. He had to be waken up anyway.

"Oh no, I was up." I could heard the sleepiness in his voice. All I could do was smile.

"Okay, well. Am I driving or are you?" I asked. I got out my black purse and put some lip balm, earphones, deodorant (just in case) and my phone in.

"I will. I will pick you up at 9. We will go for breakfast at this place called Sunshine Whereabouts. And then we will go over. Be ready when I get there. I love you" his voice is like a angel singing. He was so nice and kind and loyal. He is amazing.

"I love you too" I hanged up and went downstairs to watch tv.

I straws to walk down wen I heard a voice. A familiar voice. Someone that I know.

"Please, can I just see her. I need to speak with her!"

"I don't think thats a good idea-"

Chaz.

I start to walk down the stairs. I can feel him stare at me. I look at him. I roll my eyes.

I walk over to him. "What are you doing here?" I ask. He was I think stunned or something. I was actually getting creppy.

"I just wanted to thank you that you forgave me for what I did to Justin." He went to go in for a hug but stopped a millisecond after. "Do you still like hugs?"

I put my arms around his waist and he put his hands around neck. We hugged. It felt good. I let go and step back.

"Well I better go. I'm on my way to meeting up with Ryan. To sort things out."

I felt bad for him. He only hurt 2 out of the 5 and everyone turned on him. I guess everyone liked him that he started to get jealous. I would too if a new person came in and basically took my spot.

"Yeah well, I will see you around." I opened the door for him when Justin was there. It was 9 already?

"Oh... I was just... goodbye Sarah..." Chaz was really struggling and I guess Justin saw that.

"It okay. I forgive you." He put out his name and Chaz smiled. He shook it and gave him a manly hug. Those manly hugs are so weird like, they tap each other back like there's a mosquito on there back. Like I would feel heaps weird if I was erring patted on the back. I guess the boys are used to it.

Chaz walked out the door and Justin closed it. He had his arm behind his back. I didn't see that before. I guess I was day dreaming.

"Hey you." He said walking closer to me. "I got you these." Out from behind his back are some white and pale pink roses. They were beautiful. I got them out of Justin's hands and smelt them. They were so lovely.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I said between our kisses. "I love them."

I walked to the kitchen as Justin followed and got out a vase. I went to fill it up with water but Justin took it it of my hands and filled it up for me. I undid the paper on the roots and put them in the vase.

Justin grabbed my waist from behind and kissed my collarbone as I stared at the roses. I quickly turn around and kissed him with so much passion.

I felt fireworks and butterflies. I feel as though I have made peace with the people who bomb us. I feel as I have made it to where I want to be.

"Can you guys stop kissing? It's disgusting." Max said walking into the kitchen. Justin and i stop kissing.

I forgot where we were. I forgot what I was doing. I was just in the moment. Into him.

I grabbed my stuff and hopped into Justin's car after saying bye to my brother and mum.

Off we go to the family gathering.