Chapter 74

We walked up to the school gates.

"This is it!" I say. By my side is Zoe, Taylor, Ryan, Niall and Justin. "This is it."

"Oh my gosh guys, we are graduating. Group hug." Zoe says as she try to bring everyone into a massive hug.

"I don't do hugs." Niall composes as he try's to step back.

"Oh, get over yourself." Zoe say as she brings him into the hug.

We all hug for a moment. It was bliss. Everyone was graduating.

Taylor got her grades up so she could get into her favourite collage. Zoe also got a record deal for something in the music industry. Niall and the boys made a boy band so they are gonna go on a talent show thing. Ryan got into the same collage Taylor did so they could stay together.

"Well, are we gonna let go or?" Justin says as he try's to break free.

"No way!" I pull him back into the hug and we stayed there.

"Now I'm finished. Let go." I say. We all chuckle and let go.

"Okay. Let's go do this." We all walk into the school gates and make our way to back oval where the bleaches were.

We all sit into our seats and listen to the principle.

After the speeches the principle started to call up names.

"Justin Bieber." Justin stands up and collects his scroll. With that while he receives it he winks at me. I chuckle.

"Ryan Bulter." Ryan stands up and receives his scroll. He bows down to the crowd while everyone cheers.

"Taylor Field." Taylor stands up while she flicks her hair and collects her scroll. Everyone chuckles.

"Niall Horan." Niall stands up and picks up his scroll. He starts to flex his muscles. He grabs the microphone.

"I love you Zoe!" He says as he walks off stage.

"Zoe Smith." Zoe stand up and struts up to the stage. She flicks her hair and takes the scroll.

"Chaz Somers" Chaz sands up awkwardly and receives his scroll. He hates standing up in front of a lot of people.

"Sarah Walker." My heart stank. I don't really want to get up. I find myself stand up and walk to the stage. I walk up the stairs and receive my scroll.

"Go Pirates!!" I yell. Everyone cheers and I flick my hair and strut off the stage.

Everyone was in a group on the side of the stage.

I ran up to them. They were all chatting to themselves.

"Now time for the class presidents address!" The principle says as he steps down from the block thing and Taylor walks up.

I never though that actually would of came class president. She never came to classes and she would sass out any teacher, now she is a fucking genius. She goes to classes and she does what she is told. I would call her a teachers pet but when a teacher does get on her nerves, her sass does come out.

"Thank you Principle Anderson. I'm just saying-" I look over at Justin and chuckle. "- I put up with a lot of shit when I was in high school. From bullying to cutting myself. Now-" oh no this cant be good. "-I'm out bitches."

She drops the microphone on the ground and stamps off stage. Everyone starts to cheer.

We all run over to her.

"Nice speech Taylor."
"You killed it!"
"I loved it!"

We all sat down into our seats again.

"I announce, class of 2015, has officially graduated." Mr Anderson says.

All of us gather into a group. I slowly walk over.

"Life is too short to wait" I say to Justin.

I can see the confusement in his face. I run up to him and smash my lips against his. I place my hands on his face and passionately kiss him.

We kiss and he parts away.
He says "every atom right now is loving you"

"I cant believe you just quoted science"

"I had to"

I pull him again towards him and kiss him.

And in that moment, I knew I still loved him.