Chapter 72

We arrive at the rollerskating place down the road 10 minutes later. Luckily I wasn't wearing a dress, I was wearing black jeans and my favourite baseball tee. Thank fuck for that.

We walk into the foyer and we see Zoe and Niall cuddling together. I guess she was cold. Taylor and Ryan standing there, Ryan showing her something on her phone. Oh, and another couple, Chaz and that botch Cailtyn.

I don't know why Caitlyn was there and I don't know why Chaz was there either. I really don't like Caitlyn that much.

As soon as they realise Justin and I are here, they slowly walk towards us. But not Caitlyn. She fucking decides to run at me. All I feel is her embrace me into a massive hug.

She let's go and examines me. She starts to touch my hair. I quickly push her hand away.

"I like what you have done with your hair. Its beautiful." She says so cheerful. By now everyone was around us.

"Are you saying it wasn't beautiful beforehand?" I hiss back at her.

Justin slowly puts his hand around my waist. I was surprised, I was so pissed at this chick.

Before she could say anything, Justin cuts in. "She's just saying that she likes it, okay Sarah?"

"Let's go rollerskating." Zoe says all cheerful. Everyone walks away which just left Justin and I.

"Play nice?" He said as it was a question. "Please"

"You know I don't like her." I say as we start to walk slowly towards the counter. "I really don't like her."

I could feel Justin slowly rub his hand up and down my shirt. It felt.... amazing.

"Okay" I say as we stop and are about to pay. "How long are we staying?"

"2 hours maybe?" Taylor says as her and Ryan pay for everyone.

"You don't have to pay for us." I say as I walk up to her. "We can pay for ourselves." I chuck her a smile.

"Make it a graduation present." She smiles at me and I follow everyone into the arena.

We all got on our shoes and everyone was helping everyone. Justin was helping me while I helped him. Taylor was helping Ryan because she already had hers on. Niall and Zoe were already in the arena thingo. And Chaz and Cailtyn were somewhere. No where to be found. Probably making out in the boys toilets.

"Already to go?" Justin says.

"Yep" I grab his hand as we go onto the arena thingo. I still don't know what the thing is actually called.

I look at everyone. Mostly everyone. We were all matched up in pairs. You wouldn't even notice that we all knew each other.

As we skate, another person comes and accidentally pushes me over. I slowly and painfully fall to the ground as fall.

I could feel the sting in my knees and elbows. And the pain slowly died down. I didn't feel it after a while.

As I slowly get back up with Justin's help, I brush off my pants and shirt. I look at Justin. He has a worried look on his face.

I look around. All I see is Chantelle give me a smirk.