Chapter 52

Today was the day! Today was the day! Today was the day!

Today was prom! Prom! Wow prom!

I got out of bed at 1 and got some breakfast. Well lunch. Brunch. Something like that.

I walked downstairs and Mum and Max was sitting on the couch with Sammy watching tv.

"Morning, sleepy head." Mum said as I walk into the kitchen. "There's some left over pizza from last night in the fridge if you want it." I heard her yell from the lounge room.

"Okay" I yelled back into a room of emptiness. They had gotten up and came to the kitchen.

I bent down to pat Sammy behind the ear. His gold hair is so soft, it's like a cloud.

I washed my hands with soap and got the pizza out of the fridge. I opened up the box and there was a garlic base and a meat lovers inside. Yes! My favourite. I smiled as I grabbed the slices and put them onto a plate.

"So, you have gotten everything for tonight?" Mum question as I put the slices into the microwave.

"Yep, well except earrings. I don't have any to match my dress." I replied as the buzzers went off. I got my pizza out and placed it on the table and sat down.

"Well, I have some if you want to borrow them? They are gorgeous they will definitely go with your dress." She said siting across from me.

"Thanks mum" I grinned as I continued to eat my slice of pizza.

"Your welcome, are you excited? Its Prom." She said looking more excited then me.

"Yeah, I think it will hit me more when its about a couple of hours before not like 10 hours." Okay so maybe I over exaggerated on the number but she got what I meant.

"Yeah, I get it. Do you want me to do your hair?" She asked. "Make-up?"

"Yeah sure." I finished my slice and was onto my second. "When do we get ready?"

"Well it's about 1:45 so have a shower at 3:30 maybe? Its going to take time." She replied thinking. I nod and she walks out of the room while I finish my pizza.

...

It was now a quarter past 3 and I was so bored. In the past hour I had went from reading to watching tv, to sitting in the seats outside to laying on my bed.

I opened twitter and went through my feed.

"People are so arrogant at times"
"What are even friends?"
"I think plastic surgery is cool. You get to fix your flaws."

What the hell was even with these tweets? I decide to post a tweet.

"Twitter is so dead lately. Does anyone want to chat?" I sent the tweet and I got some favourites and retweets. But there was one person that replied saying "yes, let's chat".

I checked the username. @A_Booty_Bitch? What kind of username was that? I decided not to reply because it kind of freaked me out.

By the time I was finished with Twitter, it was 3 and I was finally allowed to have a shower.

A/N
This chapter has been edited but if you notice any mistakes or if the sentences don't make sense to you comment so that they can be fixed :) In the process of editing all chapters
~ KeelyVincent (not the author of this book just the editor)