Chapter 75

THIS CHAPTER MAY TO SEXUAL FOR SOME PEOPLE TO HANDLE. FREE TO SKIP IT

---------------------

As I stepped through the door, hand on hand with Justin, all I could smell was alcohol.

Before when we arrived at the after party, everyone split apart.

"I want something to drink!" I yell over the loud music.

"Okay, let's go. " Justin says.

We walked to the kitchen and got something to drink. Justin got a beer and I got a raspberry cruiser.

We walked into the lounge room where everyone was dancing. We sat down on an empty couch.

"Who's house every is this?" Justin asks as he puts his arm around me.

"It's supposed to be someone who goes to our school. But i don't know who though." I say back.

After a couple of hours it got heaps boring. There was nothing to do. Luckily both of us didn't drink too much so we could both drive.

"Want to come home to my place? Travis and Max are at the concert thing."

"Yeah, sure."

We left 5 minutes after that.

We got home about 10 minutes ago, and now we are sitting on my bed, just talking.

All do a sudden, I hear a ding coming from my phone.

"Justin, Travis just texted saying him and my brother aren't coming home until tomorrow afternoon so i have the house to myself, do you want to stay tonight?"

"Yeah, I'll just text my mum."

After he texts his mum, I look at him.

"So, what now?" Not knowing what to expect, or when he wanted to go home.

Justin looks into my eyes, then down to my lips and back into my eyes, while biting his own.

He then softly puts his hand on my cheek and slowly leans in, but stops about an inch from my face, as if asking for permission to continue.

I leaned in the rest of the way, answering his unspoken question. He leans forward some more, taking me back with him until I'm on my back and hes holding himself up, ontop of me.

He then starts kissing me some more.

"Justin" I moan into his lips, causing him to moan after.

I slip my hands from his shoulder, down his shirt, to his hips, just to slide them back up his chest, under his shirt.

"take it off, justin" I whisper into his ear, while hes kissing my neck.

He looks up from my neck, into my eyes.

"I dont want to do anything you dont want to do."

I reach my hand up behind his neck, "I'm doing what I want to do, Justin, I want you to be my first for everything."

He smiles and kisses me, stopping to slide his shirt off, only to start kissing me again.

I wrap my legs around his hips, bringing him impossibly closer.

"Fuck" he grunts into my mouth, breathing deeper,

"hop up" He mumbles, climbing off me, helping me up and sitting back on the bed, me standing in front of him.

"Undress, Sarah" I look into his eyes, biting my lip, and then look to the floor, undressing.

When I'm in my bra and underwear, i hear Justin suck in a deep breath.

"Come here" he says, I slowly walk towards him and when I'm close enough, he grabs my hand, standing up and turning around so my back is facing him.

He then unclips bra, sliding the straps down my arms slowly, teasing me abit.

He then leans down to kiss the space between my neck and my shoulder, reaching down and sliding my underwear down my thighs, he then takes his pants off, leaving me completely bare and him in his boxers.

"Sarah, lay down" he tells me.

I lay down, and look up at him. He pucks up his pants and gets his wallet out and putting it on the table. After he's taken his boxers off, he climbs back on top of me.

"Are you sure you want to do this Sarah?" he asks one last time.

"I've never been so sure about anything Justin."

--------
That sex scene was written by one of my friends RhiannaFarrar please go and follow her ❤️