Chapter 46

We walked through the mall doors to see a not so packed mall.

"Awesome, the mall isn't that packed. I think we should be able to get our dresses" Rhianna says leading everyone to a dress store. We all followed her seeming as though no one knew where to look.

Not everyone knew where everything was except for Taylor and rhianna. Zoe moved here at the start of the year. I moved here when I was 3 and Chelsea moved here a couple of years ago. So I haven't really had the time to go out. Or I really haven't had the interest to.

We entered a shop called Dresses 'R' Us. We looked through all the dresses. Rhianna found her dress in there. It was pink. The dress was seprate, there was a top bit and then the shirt. The top had no sleeves and diamonds around the neck. It was beautiful.

We decided to go to this other dress shop where there was stacks and stacks of dresses everywhere. There was this black dress that had one long sleeve and it was so beautiful. Of course I could never pull it off.

"Taylor! Come here!" I say to her. She immediately comes over with a massive smile about us.

"Yeah?" She asks. "Woah, that's beautiful. I so want to try it on."

"That's what I was going to show and talk to you about. Go try it on!" I push toward the dress rooms while she takes the dress.

I still look around. Red. Red. Red. There's not that many red dresses here. Maybe I can find some in the next store. Then something spots my eye. It actually was a red dress. It was beautiful.

This is my dress. This is my dress!

I try it on and it looks amazing, awesome, magnificent. Its perfect.

It was a perfect fit. I have to get it! I have to if I don't then I will lose it. And I need this dress.

"I'll get this one thanks" I say to the counter lady.

"$250 please." Opps I didn't look at the price tag. I don't know how much I have on my card. I should have at least 250. I bring out my card and do all that payment things you do with your card.

"Are you looking for any more job employes?" I ask the lady behind the counter. She now has a small smile on her face.

"Um yes actually. Do you want a job?" She asks. I take my card and but it back in my phone cover and back into my pocket it goes.

"Uh, yes thanks. I'm starting collage the end of this year and I need to save." I say back as she is passing me the dress.

"Which collage are you going to?" She asks.

"I haven't decided yet but I think NYU. I know its far away but just till then would be great." I say. I look around and the girls have already left the shop. How long have I been talking to this lady for.

"I have to go, my friends have already left. Thankyou for the dress." I say to her.

"No worries. If you can drop in details about yourself then I can hire you." She waves back.

"Thankyou"

I quickly run up to the girls. Luckily I wasn't wearing a skirt of dress. And started walking again.

------------------

Updated early because my friend kept bugging me, haha

Happy Easter Everyone!

Shout outs to my baes
caitlynjane99 Jacinda-shears ❤️❤️❤️