Chapter 66

"So how cute was he"? They asked.

"Oh he was definitely more than cute. Like amazingly hot." I say back. They both laugh.

It was good hanging out with Taylor and Zoe again. It was back to normal. Like old times. Oh well, just without Justin.

I stare off into the distance. We were in my room. All the posters were hanging up and everything was just so well childish.

"Hey guys?" I asked them. They both went huh at the same exact time since they were both on their phones.

"Do you want to help me redecorate my room?" I asked them.

They both jumped up and basically screamed without any sound.

"I thought we could like move all these posters" Taylor starts off

"And you should change your quilt cover aswell" Zoe goes on.

"And I can get new curtains" I say after Zoe was finished.

I jumped up.

"Let's do this" I say.

We quickly jotted down everything we wanted to change. Te list went on and on.

1. Curtains
2. Quilt cover
3. Put up different lights
4. Paint the walls
5. Get a dreamcatcher
6. Change my mirror photos
7. Put up a painting

And it went on and on. More.

It was nice having a change and moving on from my past. It was nice having my friends with me to help me through this.

We rushed to store and got a different quilt and curtains. They were both really nice. And blue.

We bought some white LED lights. And we got a white and blue dream catchers. We also bought a nice big beach painting.

We set it all up as we blared music. All they music was Arctic Monkeys and Imagine Dragons.

You know how awesome it would be to meet these people. Like these people make music for so many people to enjoy.

"Do you think i should do this colour or this colour?" i asked the girl as I held up two different blue colours.

"Well, this is like baby blue, its nice for babys and the ocean blue is like ocean type, you know?" Zoe says.

"Thanks for stating the ovious Zoe" Taylor says sacasticaly as she nudges her in shoulder.

We all start to laugh very loudly and very uncontrollably.

We decided to go with the ocean blue not just because of the name but because it was going with the theme of my bedroom. Beach/blue type theme.

We walked up to the register and put the paint down. I looked at the person serving us. I was really confused on why she was actually giving me a massive dirty look.

"What are you looking at?" i say. "geez" i say again just a bit softer.

"Your the one who dumped Justin, aye?" she says flicking up the beeper to purchase something.

"Excuse me?" i say. This person i dont even know is saying to me that i dumped Justin. Who is this?

"Your lose, hes great in bed, like i mean really good." she winked at me. I couldnt take it anymore.

"Dont you dare talk to me about him! i dont care if he is great in bed. Okay? we broke up and there was a reason for it so back off okay?" Iwas full with adrenline. I felt as though I could do anything.

"geez, calm the fuck down" She give me the paint and yells out for the next customer.

"Well fuck you!" i walk out with Zoe and Taylor tralling behind me. I actually forgot about them.

"Dont worry about her! Shes a bitch! She sleeps with EVERYONE!" Taylor says. I calmed down a bit.

All of a sudden Ivgot a text from someone. And well it was the one and only Zac. I was hoping it wasnt Justin because it would of been so bad right now, after what just happened.

The text read:
"Hey baby girl, The cafe, right now, im taking you on a date. No need to change, i bet you look amazing anyway."

What?? It brought a massive smile to my face.

"I'm coming" i sent him back.