Immortal Love, Mortal Soul

Prompt: Scarlett and Julian if Scarlett was a fate.

Timeline: post-finale

WARNING! This chapter is very sad.
——————————————————————————

   In the centuries Julian had been alive his heart had never completely shattered, until now.

Scarlett hadn't been herself the past weeks since The Fallen Star escaped Tellas grasps. She was so close to ending his life, so close to taking Scarlett's immortality from her. He was so close to having her love for an eternity.

   But Tella didn't hit it, the blade pierced through flesh and never meant his heart- he escaped. Sorrow had followed in those excruciating days. Scarlett didn't want to be near him for to long, as opposed to her usual self not being able to stay away from him.

   Julian knew deep down Scarlett didn't love him anymore, she physically never would again unless he could tempt her. And that's what hurt his soul the most- he hadn't tempted her. Did that mean she never truly loved him? Even Tella who has only known his brother for a few months had tempted him. His brother who had never truly been in love even when he was human had somehow been dragged head first into her aura.

   Scarlett had been his constant for the last months and he hadn't intended for that to change. He would lie for her, kill, anything he had to do to make her be able to love. The only other person that could tempt Scarlett would be her sister. But Tella had been taken away by Jacks, who was controlling her emotions.

  Julian had looked and searched meticulously for weeks- but hadn't been able to find a smile or any sort of happiness on her face. During the night he feared he'd never see that sweet sight again. Her smile had power she didn't know it was possible hold, and yet she had lost it. He imagined people have been swayed easily by that smile and the all too kind words that fall from her lips.

   But he would never be able to taste those lips again, or feel them against his own. He couldn't and wouldn't live without her, Julian needed Scarlett the way she used to need him. Her screams would forever haunt him- beckon him from his bed in the early mornings of slumber.

   He pleaded with the saints that listened to him for Tella to come back, finish what she started. Legend had been quiet since she had left. Tella had saved him by temporarily disabling Scarlett's father, but at what cost to them both.

   Maybe it was luck or karma that took the one woman that could make the people he wanted love again.

   His karma had come. Wether it be from the lies he's told or the murders he's committed. Karma had finally sunk its teeth into his life, letting its poisonous vapors kill him from the inside out. He could feel himself drowning more and more everyday into that vat of poison.

   How long would it be before he let it consume him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't write anymore because I feel bad making Julian suffer liek this lol

To request a oneshot go to the request rules chapter