Immortal Traditions

Prompt: I don't know why I want this and it probably sounds stupid, but what if like Scarlett and Legend or Julian and Tella got in a fight. Not necessarily about the relationship stuff.

Timeline: Post Finale

I think I accidentally made it about the relationship stuff... aka my internet went out last night and I didn't have access to the prompts so I had to write on note pad... I hope you like it anyways :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Legend barged into his bedchamber, making Tella jump a bit in an ecstatic surprise.

She turned around and opened her mouth to speak enchanting words that always seemed to mesmerize him, but Legend cut her off before she could do it.

"I hate you sister. I love you"

Tella tilted her head slightly at the Master of Caraval and made a face at him.

"What are you talking about?"

Legend walked drunkenly over to the woman of his dreams and picked her up. She giggled as he threw her on the silken sheets and sloppily kissed his way up her soft neck.

Tonight, The Master of Caraval was drunk on love, anger, and whiskey.

"Legend, what in the hell happened?"

He fawned over the way she tried to sound serious but couldn't due to the fact she was unable to stop giggling from his sloppy kisses.

He lifted himself atop his love and starred down at her smiling face. Her soft blonde curls were thrown about on the sheets from his desperate and rushed need for the taste of her skin.

He lifted a brow, "I could tell you...or we could continue"

Legend made sure to roughly but gently lean down and kiss the crook of her neck. He knew the sensitive area would make chills run down her back and make her body beg for more, it was the oldest trick in the book of seduction.

Yet, he should've known it wouldn't work on her. She was Tella after all.

And he adored it. He adored her.

Tella placed her soft hand on his forehead and pushed him off of her skin.

She looked at him with an adamant look on her face as she spoke, "tell me"

"Tella" he had meant to say the words in a sensual tone but it came out more as if he was begging.

It was her turn to lift her eyebrow.

Legend sighed, "fine... but I won't be happy about it"

She smiled devilishly.

**~~~~**

Legend hated this.

He hated this more than death itself.

Currently, he was lazily strewn about a plush velvet sofa across from his sister in law who sat very lady-like, though he saw her as no sister.

She glared holes in his dark eyes just as much as he did to her brown ones.

Needless to say, they were both pissed.

"I can't believe you" Scarlett rasped as she crossed her arms.

Legend also hated that he had to answer that unspoken question. Though, he knew whatever he could say would make her flush, like a riddle with no correct answer.