Getting drunk off Stardust and Mistakes

Timeline: Post Finale

Ok hear me out
So I know I said I would upload another request but confession- I'm evil

like really evil

I had a dream about this so it's based off that... so I guess the prompt is me

Also this is a bit... spicy so if your under like 13... maybe skip to the next oneshots :)

Warning: this is very long
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny sat on the worn dark oak bartop with her feet propped up on a chair and a glass of wine in her hand. Her amber eyes danced on the crowd in front of her, many different people occupied the bar tonight. From men getting unholy drunk and women trying to entice the rich, her pupils ran over them, searching them with curious entertainment. As well as the faces concealed within the crowd, knowing their eyes were locked on her just as much as hers were on them.

Destiny lifted the clear delicate glass and pulled it to her plumped lips, rolling her ankle while doing so.

This particular bar coerced many people on slow weekday nights. But tonight with it being Friday, and the hopeful players who were out for a bit of fun before Caraval started tomorrow night, it was packed.

Rightly so, if she were anyone else Destiny would be annoyed. But she found joy in watching the people she would trick out of rose petals.

Like cards being pulled from a stack, a young man strayed from the crowd and stood leaning on the rustic counter next to her. His actions making certain people glance his way, especially those there to watch the princess.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing here?"

She turned her head at the man. Another girl might've rolled her eyes or slapped him- but Destiny liked finding the game. Even more than that she adored playing it.

So instead she smiled at him...

"You could say daddy owns the bar" she said, shifting into the role of the all to innocent wealthy woman the world seemed to think she was.

He titled his head, "Your the daughter of a wealthy man I presume?"

She looked at him with sarcastic surprise in her eyes, "how could you tell?

The brown haired man smirked at her as Destiny looked back at the crowd, again searching for the same eyes that had told her to not cause any trouble.

"Are you not bored here all alone? Surely your husband should be accompanying you in such place"

Destiny continued to face the crowd as she fought the urge to roll her eyes at him. While it's true, she did wear a thick golden band with a ace shaped diamond attached to it on her wedding finger, she was not married. Or even engaged for that matter. Truthfully, Destiny didn't have the want to be. She didn't date many people to begin with, and she already had wealth- the point of marrying anybody for anything other than love was a thought that had never crossed her mind. Even if she were to fall in love she would have to bring that man home to her father. Destiny couldn't imagine anyone having the confidence or room for her in their heart to ask the Master of Caraval for his only daughter's hand in marriage.

Destiny's father had also made it very clear to any potential suitors or the sons of wealthy lords that he would not auction her off for marriage for mere status. Though Dukes and their sons still persist on a weddings. Their fates are always sealed.

"I have no husband"

He lifted an eyebrow, "Surely your kidding"

Destiny turned to face him, "I can assure I'm not"