Decompressing the Ashes of our Fall

A/N: Tella wakes up next to Legend after the events of Finale

No prompt

This was inspired by a fic I read on tumblr, so again there isn't a prompt here :/

Have fun ;)

Timeline: Post Finale
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tella awoke to the feeling of a precarious arm on her waist.

Normally she would be hysterical as to why someone was in her bed, but she remembered the events of last night all too well.

As she opened her amber eyes she was meant with The Master of Caraval laying beside her. He picked up one of her blonde curls and tossed it between his fingers. The feeling sent little sparks of pleasure through Tella's scalp as he moved each streak with an existential high in his gaze.

   Her smile made him smile.

   Legend leaned over and lightly kissed the tip of her nose. The tangibility of it making Tella smile even wider.

   "Good morning" he whispered in a sensual tone. He was close enough that she could make out the familiar scent of ink and heartbreak practically elate off his cravat.

   The essence of love crashed down throughout Tella's stomach as he leaned just above her face.

   She was tempted to go in for the kiss, but slightly liked this game. It was much different then the ones they had played before the death of The Fallen Star, yesterday. Tella decided she liked it better when he was on her side.

   She was motivated to make sure it would be like that for the rest of eternity.

   She leaned up slightly and gently kissed his throat.

   Her smirk was the only answer he received.

   Frustrated he made a small noise of annoyance as she giggled. Then he attacked her with his lips, kissing her mouth in a ruff embrace.

   His lips were freezing while hers were overheating. The sensation of it was nothing like Tella had ever experienced before and she never wanted it to leave. He tasted all to good to be safe, and most things that were to good to be true usually were.

   But Tella reminded herself she hated safe.

   He broke the kiss with a nibble to her bottom lip and moved so his entire body rested just above hers, pinning her with his calloused hands.

   "You asked me to take you on an adventure, Tella".

   Tella lifted her hand to delicately cup his cheek, then rubbed his cheekbone with her thumb.

   "It doesn't take an adventure for me to follow you to the ends of the earth, Legend"

   He smiled, "I love you, Tella"

   She brightly beamed at the words. How long had she dreamt of hearing him say those three little words.

   "I love you, too"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ik this is short but I have two other requests to write tonight and I plan on making them longer. I just had to edit this to post it since it was already written.

To request a oneshot go to the request rules chapter