Chapter 50- Part I

Author's Note: Hi guys! Here is the 50th chapter. I have broken it up into two parts to make it easier for people to read on their mobiles so you don't have to leave it half way. This way the story's completion rate doesn't drop and it can rank in a tag or two.

This important milestone is dedicated to all the readers who have been with this story for so long. I can't believe how much love this story has gained on the way. Thank you so much for all the love and support!

Hope you all like it and enjoy reading it! I apologize about all the messages and comments that haven't gotten a reply. It has been a terrible month for me with huge upheavals in personal life. So, I may be on and off Wattpad for some time. I promise I won't leave my ongoing stories incomplete and I'll try to be as frequent with the updates as possible. Hope you all understand!❤

Also, I hope you guys are taking care of yourself and your families.

A huge shout out to sanely_nutcasereader who has created these beautiful artworks for this story. I absolutely love them and appreciate the hard work that went into creating it. Thank you again!!❤❤

 Thank you again!!❤❤

The chapter is not edited

Soumya checked her phone once again. There was no message or call from Rudra and it was 2:55 PM. 20 minutes before the movie started. Sure there were going to be commercials and trailers, but suddenly she didn't feel too optimistic about Rudra joining her and her friends. She tried to console herself by reminding herself that he had RSVP'd when she texted him the plans earlier that day. He would call her soon to let her know that he was just running late. Another dejected glance to the main door and she sighed. With her shoulders drooped, she walked back to her group of her friends and their partners who were laughing and chatting near the concession stands.