Chapter 25

Author's note: Thank you all for all the love in the previous chapter. It means so much to me. So, as I mentioned, I am going to give an update twice a week as long as the latest chapter gets 600 votes. So, if you would to see an update on Wednesday then please do vote and comment.

 So, if you would to see an update on Wednesday then please do vote and comment

         This is chapter is NOT edited.

Rolling up his sleeve, Rudra pulled his plate closer. All of Soumya's friends and two of Dhara's friends were also lounging around the table and couches with a plate of parathas and a big glass of milk getting ready for the big day.

"Good morning, everyone!" Akash said from behind him. Unlike his button-down shirt, Akash has opted for a full sleeve t-shirt and an outdoor vest.

"Good Morning!" A few people said and some just waved.

"Oh, Parathas!" Akash grinned as he took a seat beside Rudra.

"Good morning, Chintu Bhaiya! Good morning, Chotu!" Dhara greeted with a grin as she came out of the kitchen with a plate of parathas.

"It's not funny," Rudra said, shaking his head.

"Why would it be funny?" Tanuja asked and smiled as she gave him his breakfast. "We forgot how cute the names were. No, Puru?"

Rudra rolled his eyes at his grandparents. "It might have been cute for a 2-year-old, but not a 29-year-old."

"Or a 27-year-old!" Akash said, with the same disgruntled expression.

"This is all your fault by the way." Akash hissed in Rudra's ears.

"I was just trying to help placate Dhara because you kept troubling her with your shenanigans." Rudra hissed back.

"And you care so much about everyone around you, right?"

"Of course I do."

Akash scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Whatever,"

Rudra resisted the urge to kick Akash under the table.

"You guys are still eating?" Soumya asked as she came to the living room from outside. "Let's go, you guys! We'll be late. I told you to be ready by 8." She screamed.

Walking further into the area between the living room and dining table, she clapped her hands. "Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!"

"Where did you go?" Dhara asked with a frown. "I thought you were upstairs."