𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

we did it!

i finally finished a whole book! i was finally finally finally able to click that little completed button and i can officially say...

THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE!

alright so there's a thank you that i owe to my irl bestie BreeMRD who i genuinely would not have been able to finish this book without. thank you for putting up with my crazy ideas and helping me fix my plot craters 🤣

and i also owe a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has ever read this book, especially if you stuck to it for this long. i don't even know how to thank you guys. seriously. this is three years of my life's work and even though i started it for myself, i can't believe it has over half a million views now and you guys have helped make it so popular. your comments make my day and all the messages i get in my inbox are honestly so thoughtful and kind, it warms my heart. i look forward to wednesdays every week because of y'all.

adelaide has grown to be a huge part of my life and my (sometimes only) creative outlet. she's this incredible character who i sometimes forget is a character and start actually imagining her in the mcu which is just plain crazy lol. but that's how much she means to me and i hope maybe some of you might feel the same way. this book and this story has been through some good and bad times with me and i couldn't be more grateful to have it to fall back on on any bad day.

being able to lose yourself in a story is a sincerely magical feeling and i pity those who don't enjoy fantasizing or reading bc there's entire universes they will never experience like i do. i absolutely love stories. they keep me alive and i'd honestly be lost without them. stories and characters are the only things that i understand and the only things that truly make sense to me. i love everything about it and i loved everything about this journey i've taken.

even though we've reached the end after three long years, from the dark will forever be an important part of my life.

so long story short, you all are the BEST AND SWEETEST AND TY AND ILY MWAH 💛