Chapter Eighty-Six

A/N: im stressing outtt because homecoming is going by so fast but it's ok cause i have the next fourteen chapters planned out and you might hate me a little bit but it's ok

in other news, i figured out how to use gifs in the header so yay!

so i had a dream last night that i had a dog and he really wanted to watch a movie so i took him to the theater and they let him watch a movie without a ticket but not me cause i was broke :(

anyway, i had to cut this chapter in half but it's fine whatever

————————————————————
"Great job, Peter.

You are 98 percent successful."
————————————————————

"Don't move!" the FBI shouted.

"Get on the ground!"

"FBI!"

"Wait, what do you mean, FBI?" Peter breathed, looking around frantically.

"The FBI is the Federal Bureau of Investigation," Karen said.

"I know what the FBI means, but what are they doing here!"

Suddenly, behind them, where the cars were parked inside the ferry, a mechanical wing burst out of a truck, making everyone turn to it.

"Quick!" Peter said urgently, shoving something into her hand, "If the bad guys take you, use this!"

Before she could even reply, he shoved her away, swinging out to dodge the blasts. Adelaide hit the floor with a groan.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!"

The wing suit guy dragged a car and threw it at the cluster of agents to Adelaide's left. She scrambled to her feet and jumped on them, shoving them aside just in time.

"Look out, look out, look out. Move, move, move!" Peter shouted, pulling the FBI agents to the side as the wing suit guy began to fly faster towards them. Adelaide locked eyes with Peter just before the wing suit guy hit Peter, throwing him into the water and flew himself off the ferry.

Adelaide gaped at the water. She really couldn't believe he had just flung Peter into the water like that. She really hoped he knew how to swim or that his suit had a floating feature or something.

Just then, a strange storm began forming on the top deck. Adelaide looked up, watching in horror as a tornado of brown sand came together to form a monster. It was Sandman. He began attacking the FBI agents there on the top deck with him. One of them tripped and fell down a level.

From the sky the wing suit man fired a purple energy blast at an FBI agent's arm.

"Get to the top deck. We're getting out of here," Adrian said to his men there on the deck with them.

Suddenly, the wing suit guy locked eyes with her. He aimed the alien weapon at her. Adelaide turned herself invisible and ducked behind the car. He began firing at the car and she realized that he was using infrared vision to see her.

She jumped when a shot missed her by only a few centimeters.

"TADASHI, help me out here," she mumbled under her breath.

"Would you like me activate Instant Kill Mode?" he asked.

"What? No! Would you let the Instant Kill go already?" she said. Another shot fired at the car and she just barely rolled away from it in time.