Hotch

A/N: Feel free to leave requests in the comments I will give your credits if I use it of course.

Maybe also important: The parts aren't in an chronological order.

And FunFact: This was one of the first fan fictions I have ever written in english (it's not my first language so don't expect to much)

They have talked about it.

Several times, and a couple of times even argued about it but by now it had become a rule everybody follows.

When they are on a case, and leave the four walls of the BAU headquarters or the precinct they are currently working at, someone has to be with Spencer at any time and when Hotch tells him to stay in the car or at the precinct he was no longer arguing but everytime Hotch sees their youngest agent faint, something inside of him breaks and spreads a nervousness throughout his body he can't describe.

They are alone in the conference room at a precinct in LA when it happens. Spencer goes from clearly spoken words, to words that sound like his tongue weights suddenly more before holding himself at a chair.

Calmly but nervous, a feeling he thinks he never will get used too, overcomes the Unit chief as he puts the file down and slowly guides Spencer to the ground. Putting his hand under his curls and checking his puls.

"Is he okay?" An officer asks after entering the conference room.

"He will be, thank you." Hotch checks his watch, everything under 15 minutes is fine after that they have a right to get worried is what Spencer always says eventhough everybody gets worried after the first 30 seconds.

Spencer sometimes got mad when he woke up and saw that everyone stopped what they were doing, claiming that it wouldn't bother him if they continued what they were doing while he is unconscious but nobody could actually do that.

"How long is he out?" Emily asks as she enters the room.

"3 minutes and 34 seconds."

"Did he hit his head or something?"

"No I catched him." Most of them have this underlying fear of Spencer fainting on their watch and letting him get hurt. "He is waking up." He waits a moment before addressing him. "Hey, you with us?"

"Mmm"

"Good, stay down for a second." Carefully Hotch ran a hand through Spencer's hair only allowing this kind of intimacy in moments like this. "You are feeling okay?"

"Yes I am not gonna pass out again." They wait for another moment before Hotch helps him up on a chair. "Were were we?"