William

To say they was a certain tension in the room was an understatement. Rossi was sitting down looking between Spencer and his father, Derek was standing behind Spencer ready to keep Spencer from strangling his own father and William himself was just thrown into the surprise of his son showing up at his office.

"You don't look like me anymore."

"I haven't seen you in over- in- in over-" He starts stumbling over his words and Morgan catches him as his knees buckle.

"I got you,I got you,let go." Rossi gets up from his seat helping Morgan move Spencer so he lays with his head on Morgan's legs.

"Do you want me to call an ambulance?" Mr Reid asks.

"No don't he will be okay." Spencer wakes up after seven minutes of uncomfortable silence in the room and Rossi helps him sitting up holding his upper arms as he crouched down next to him. "You okay?"

"Fine."

"Don't lie because he is here."

"I can leave the room if you want."

"I am sure you can." Spencer bits out his eyed half closed again. "That's what you can do best."

"Maybe-" Morgan gestures towards the door. "Thank you, Sir."

"Lay back down."

"I am fine."

"You are not come here." Morgan pulls him close again, placing his head on his shoulder.

"No-" Spencer whines.

"It's alright. I will stop moving you now." The few minutes of quietly laying against Morgans chest helped with the dizziness and eventually William knocks and was asked back in making Spencer move from Morgan's lap and sitting on his own his back against the couch.

"Do you need something? A water maybe?"

"No."

"Look Spencer I am sorry-"

"I don't need you apologise." He moves one hand up again pressing his palm into his eye. "Just- I need to know what you know about-"

"Reid?" Morgan asks concerned.

"I need to know what you know about the kid that got murdered in our neighborhood right before you- before-" He leans uses his free hand to hold himself from the ground. "Before- for god sakes." Rossi immediately wraps an arm around him and guides him down into laying again. Passing out right away.

"Is he sick?"

"If you would check on your son a little bit more often you would know that." Rossi comments William's behaviour that actually shows concern. When Spencer wakes up again he just stays down directly signaling Morgan that he will probably pass out again.

"Is this chronical?"

"Yes."

"Is it known what it is?"

"Sir I don't think you have the right to ask questions." Morgan interrupts him having two fingers on Spencer's pulse. When he finally gets back to himself and stayed this way for good ten minutes Morgan dares to pull him up, having one arm around his waist the other hand in front of him offering hold if he needs to.

"I am-I am sorry about that."

"Nothing to be sorry for. And I can't tell you anything about Riley you don't already know. He was a nice kid your age,he loved sports but I don't know anything about how he was killed."

"You have to know something-"

"Reid." Morgan stops him. "Don't. Let's get you back to the hotel. I am sure Mr. Reid will be okay with meeting up with you tomorrow." William sure as hell made mistakes in his past but he isn't dumb enough to say no to a Morgan's face. "You can barely stand. C'mon."

When William watched Spencer walked out of the room, he realized how much he had missed out of his sons life. All the article in the world he reads about him couldn't make up for the whole he left in his son's life. How he was probably the reason he had learned to fight his own way through things like this and why he has a hard time expecting help from others.

If he could turn the time back, he would have taken the kid with him.