JJ

They was a long talk with everyone and they agreed that it would be better to give Spencer some space. They weren't talking about ignoring when he faints but stopping to hovering over him if there is the slightest chance he does.

"JJ could you take this for a second?"

"Sure." She bites back the question if he is alright while she takes his cup and is relived to see that he only needs both hands to search for his phone in his bag.

"Did you know that the average person loses one phone every year?"

"No I didn't."

"I have my phone since years and I've not lost it ones." He says proudly pulling it out and taking his cup back.

"Well I wouldn't be sad if you did."

"Why?"

"Because a new phone wouldn't be so bad. It's like talking to you through a wall while random cracking noises are made in that wall when I call you."

"Really?"

"Yeah." She says sipping her own coffee. "A smartphone could change that."

"No I don't need one."

"Alright." JJ smiles while looking a Reid for a moment before leading them back into the bullpen. "Someone back me up about how Spence needs a new phone?"

"Definitely. It's like talking to you while you drive on an old motorcycle." Luke supports JJ.

"It's not that bad."

"You say that because you don't hear yourself." Luke answers.

"I have to admit it has something that he still uses the old thing." Matt says. "I only got a new phone recently too."

"But you had a smartphone before,this you still have to press multiple times to get the right letter to write a message." JJ argues.

"I don't write messages."

"That's another problem." JJ says. "Don't you like wanna be in the group chat?"

"I can read the important things on your phone afterwards."

"That's not the point of the group chat." Luke comments.

"I am not going to change my phone." Spencer says ending the discussion and sitting down, while there were a few chuckles in the room.

They are glad the tension between everyone had eased again and there is not the uncomfortable silence between him and the rest. Nobody had meant to be offending it was just the night at Rossi's that everybody had in mind.

They are sitting around the conference table when Spencer announces that he is going to faint. Luke carfully reaches over sitting him on the floor and waiting with him for a few second before he goes unconscious and Luke does the whole routine. Checking his watch and pulse and timing it. "6 and a half minutes you are all good." He tells him as he wakes up getting up the ground again and back onto the chair.

An hour later and they are sitting in the jet, when Spencer hides his face in his arms on the table shortly before passing out. JJ checks if everything is as it should be and lets him, holding back a comment when he comes back to himself.

It wasn't till it was late at night and the two worked they way through the office of the first victim hoping to find something that made the killer act with such rage when Spencer faints again and she, alone in the big house and no one of the others near by can't hold back how scared she is that he isn't going to wake up.

She isn't scared because of the killer, anyone who would want to come near Spence right now would need to be ready for a hell of a fight to get passed her but she is scared that Reid wouldn't wake up, she had to call an ambulance, waiting for it to arrive, telling them everything and not messing up by forgetting him to tell anything important and then having to tell the others. "Please wake up, Spence." She whispers quietly, pushing his hair out of his face. "C'mon open those beautiful eyes for me."

He told them ones that he can't hear them but sometimes shortly before he comes back to himself he can. "C'mon."

" 'M okay."

"Hey you, no way of getting out of this work." She immediately switches back to a teasing tone before she felt Spencer grabbing her hand.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being you. You don't have to hide it."

"Well, if that's the case. Stay the hell down or I will take away half of the files you were about to read."

"I will." He chuckles letting go of her hand and watching her move around the room. He really won the lottery with his best friend.