Rossi

Rossi was being ripped out of his sleep by Reid knocking something over in the bathroom of the hotel room they are sharing so he made his way over, trying to open the door but it is locked. Probably on accident at least he hopes so and immediately the night of his birthday came back to his mind.

"Spencer?" He asks loudly but no reaction. "Spence can you hear me?" He knocks at the door and waits for an answer for a few second and debates if he should open the door with force or if he would hurt Reid. "Spencer?" He tries again and again till he eventually heard something moving and then the lock turn. "What on earth were you thinking?" Rossi asks looking at the man that had just found enough strength to open the door.

"Sorry."

"I thought we had a deal."

"I forgot I am sorry."

"You forgot?"

"Rossi please." Spencer says holding himself on one arm.

"Did you hit yourself somewhere?"

"Don't think so."

"Good,let me help you up."

"I'll need a minute just go back to bed."

"Yeah not gonna happen."

"Please." Spencer asks again. "Give me some space."

"Alright." Following Reids wishes he walks back to his bed. He knew it was the right thing to do even if it doesn't feel right.

Spencer had asked for more space so he should be fine with giving it to him and when Spencer finally came out of the bathroom and curled himself back in. Rossi got a quiet "Thank you" before they both fall back asleep.