Rossi

"I brought chocolate." Rossi announces as he walks into Spencer's hospital room. The boy is laying in his bed sceptical looking up to him. "You will like it."

"Don't know how chocolate is going to safe the day."

"It always does." Spencer shrugs watching Rossi sitting down on his bedside. "You finished those books already?"

"Yeah could you maybe take them with you? I don't want them to keep staging themself in here."

"Sure. You have any wishes for new ones?"

"Not really." Spencer says handing him a book. "But if there is a second part to this I will read it."

"I'll look for it."

"Thank you."

"It is only three more days" Rossi says encouraging. He doesn't know him for long but seeing him so beaten down in a hospital makes him feel like he would want to do anything for him. "And then you can come back to work."

"To annoy you all with this." Annoyed he gestures towards his body. "I don't even know what this stupid test we did already two years ago is suppose to be doing for me."

"You do. You are just frustrated by only seeing the same walls for the last week."

"And you."

"And me."

"I know you have a case, I don't know why you stayed back thought."

"Because I don't leave a man behind. And I can work a case from here." Rossi promises,putting one hand on Reid's leg. "You are a great Agent you know that right?"

"Agent? Look at me."

"Kid-" He stops himself. "Reid. You have your brain. You have that incredibly mind being an agent is not only about your physical abilities."