Luke

Luke was waiting behind the door for nearly fifteen minutes now. What the hell was Reid doing in there? This was supposed to be a quick scaring him and then carrying on with the day but he had to quickly realise Spencer wouldn't come out of the room any minute and with every minute that passed he thought if he turns around now he had waisted the minutes he already spend on this.

And then he finally hears Spencer moving towards the door and Luke steppes in action yelling a loud. "Spencer." What was meant to be a kind funny surprise but the man passes out.

"Spence oh God I am so sorry." He puts his coffee down and checks Spencer for a pulse and hesitates for a moment with calling an ambulance when he realizes how fast it is. "I didn't- I am so sorry." He reaches for his phone about to call the ambulance when Matt approaches them.

"How long is he out?"

"2 Minutes."

"Does he have a pulse? Why are you calling in the medics already?"

"Its to fast- Oh god." Worried Matt goes down and checks his pulse. "I-I- I didn't mean to. I didn't even-"

"His pulse is fine."

"Its not." Matt takes Luke's hand placing it on Spencer's neck.

"It-It was-"

"What happened?"

"I wanted to tease him by scaring him and he passed out." Matt shoots Luke a sympathetic look. "I-I would never hurt him intentionally."

"He knows." Four minutes later Spencer was waking up again looking at the panicking Luke.

"I am so sorry."

"What happened?"

"I-I scared you. I- I - I didn't think this would influence your- your- you know what I mean."

"Weird it usually doesn't. Only exhaustion and high stress over a long time does effect it." Clueless he looks at Matt.

"Maybe get that checked out." Unintentionally Spencer rubs his hand over his heart.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just need a moment."