Morgan

It had been a long day they were in town near Washington all day working a case and now on their way back. The two of them were alone in the car when Spencer passed out. Morgan reached over checking Spencer's watch and then his pulse himself but everything was fine so he keeps driving till he eventually comes back to himself. "Welcome back, pretty boy." He speaks in a soft voice.

"Hey."

"You good?"

"Yeah." They fell back into their comfortable silence till Morgan broke it.

"I love you."

"What?"

"I said I love you."

"Well- thank you but where is that coming from?" Spencer questions looking at him.

"I am- I just felt the need to say it." Morgan keeps his eyes straight on the road trying to hold back the tears in his eyes.

"What is it?"

"Nothing?"

"You breathing slightly picked up what is it?"

"Not now okay?" They drive the whole way back without talking and when they get to the office to switch from the SUV to Morgan's own car he pulls Reid in closely. "I was just scared that I maybe miss the chance to say it."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

"No."

"Spencer nobody knows what you have you could die any second on me."

"No- Morgan- no- If I would die because of this don't you think it would have already happened?" Spencer asks mustering his best friend.

"You are probably right."

"I am always right."

"Whatever let's you sleep at night."