Rossi

"Oh god what happened to your face?" Rossi asks surprised when he ses Spencer in the entrance area of the Headquarters.

"I fell down the stairs to the subway station."

"You what?"

"I was pretty lucky. A women caught me halfway through and I woke up before she called an ambulance." He says pressing the button to the elevator.

"When did that happen?"

"Yesterday evening."

"Have you any other injuries?" Concerned he studies the kids posture.

"I have a bruise on my side and arm but nothing worryingly."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Rossi drops the topic until they were standing in they hotel room and Rossi hears something fall in the bathroom before he could hear Spencer hitting the ground. He winces in sympathy while making his way in there. Spencer is laying on the ground, dressed in only his sweatpants. When Rossi turned him on the back he is surprised by the large purple bruise covering his side and two covering his arm. He should have known the kid played it down. He waits for Reid to wake up before helping him to bed and handing him a shirt from his go back.

"You maybe want to get that checked out, kid."

"It is fine. It's just a bruise."

"Sit up straight then." Guilty Reid looks away not following Rossi's orders. "Okay tell you what you get a good night sleep and we will take the morning off and get that checked out by a doctor."

"No."

"Kid you can't work like this."

"I can."

"It will take maybe half an hour if everything is right and I don't have to worry anymore." Rossi tries to push him.

"Well I am not really trying to initiate more times in clinics if you understand."

"I will be with you and if it is really something that needs to be treated it will take longer when you push it back."

"Just let it go." Reid says finally before adding a quiet. "Please?"

They both let it go until Rossi got a call from Reid when he came home. They landed this afternoon and Rossi started with the paperwork in the office. "Reid?"

"Yes it's me are you busy right now?"

"No. I just came home what's going on?"

"I just made an appointment with my doctor because of the bruising on my side and I have to be there at 8 tomorrow morning. Could you maybe come with me?" He sounds like a scared child asking that.

"Of course. I will pick you up alright?"

"That would be great,thank you. See you tomorrow."

"Sleep well and I am glad you called." The line went dead. Everybody knows Reid hates asking for help. Not only did he had to do everything on his own for many years and was not used to get help, he now constantly feels like he is already a burden to everyone with his problem.

"Did you eat?" Rossi asks sceptical eyeing Reid as he climbs into the car.

"No, I wasn't hungry." Knowingly Rossi points at the dashboard were a bag with a croissant is placed. "If you eat it now its still warm."

"Thank you." Spencer had eaten maybe a quarter of it by the time they arrive and took the elevator up to the small clinic. The moment they were greeted by the smell Rossi could see him tense up.

"You want me to wait here or come with in?" Rossi asks as they are seated in the waiting room.

"Waiting here is fine."

"Good. If you change your mind I will join you."

Spencer doesn't spend much time in the room till he came back out and practically flees out of the clinic after telling Rossi he is done. "So all good?" Rossi asks the pacing man in the corridor.

"Yeah, yeah, just you know, a bruise."

"Well that is good isn't it?"

"Yeah I don't know what's wrong." Sceptical Rossi eyes him. "I don't- I can't breath." Spencer takes a few steps back until he is leaning against the wall. "I am getting lightheaded."

"Sit down for a moment." With a firm hand on his upper arms Rossi guides him to the ground. "Good, it's all good. You got it done,nothing is wrong."

Comforting he places a hand on Spencer's cheek who grabs his arm in response while trying to catch his breath. "You did good. It's over."

Spencer nods trying to hold his breath for a moment. "You are doing good, I know this must be hurting especially with the bruise but I need you to take a deep breath." He does what he was told while holding on to Rossis arm. "And now out,kiddo."

They wait for him to catch his breath again before Rossi helps him up on his shaking legs, not letting go of his hands. "What do we say we eat a good breakfast at the restuarant down the street before going into work?"

"Sounds good." Spencer says with a small smile. "Can you take this?" He asks while pulling the recipe for pain medication out of his pockets. "I don't want to take them."

"Of course."