JJ

"You are done." With a wide smile JJ gives Spencer a high five as he walks out of the room were he just had to do exercises while his heartbeat was being measured.

"This was worse than the FBI fitness test."

"Then I know why Gideon lied your through it." She says. It's been a hard month, Emily just died and on top of that he had new tests made and she tried her best to get him through everything without him crumbling. "What do you say we go grab some donuts?"

"I would like to shower first."

"Of course. You wanna go home or grab a shower at the office?"

"Home would be nice."

"Of course." She follows him out of the hospital and drives him home were he goes to the bathroom not long before JJ hears a crash and she walks in without thinking when he hears him sobbing. "What happened?"

"Why can't anything work?" He asks holding himself at the edge of the bathtub that was also a shower looking up to her. "Why can't this fucking work?" Frustrated he slams his palm down on the edge.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. I must have passed out and hit my side on this stupid fucking thing." He hits it again and again till JJ turns the water off and pushes the curtain completely aside.

"Can you get up?"

"No."

"Its okay we wait for a few moments." There is no need for embarrassment everything that needed to be covered is by him leaning against the tub from the inside.

She turns around when he gets out of the tub and put on his underwear. "Good now sit down and put your head over the edge you have still shampoo in your hair."

He follows her orders sitting down like she told him too while she starts the water again and tests the temperature and the more the warm water meets his skin and her nails crawling through his hair the more he cried till eventually nothing was left inside of him and JJ stopped the water and dried his short hair with a towel. Waiting for him to put sweatpants on and bringing him to bed.

And the stupid tests be damned but it was the first thing in weeks that made him sleep.