Luke

They have been walking for hours on this path searching for a sign of the missing child. Spencer is on Luke's right being awfully quiet since the sun went down. There are surrounded by Agents with dogs and officers using their flashlights while making their way through the forest on their left and right. There was the shouting of the girls name every few minutes but so far nothing.

"I am starting to think we read this wrong." JJ and Matt went with the other search group. A third one on the other side of town is with Tara and Rossi while Emily is staying at the precinct coordinating the whole thing. The unsub had given hints that the child could be found alive in the forest. "You okay?"

"Just cold."

"Just cold?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?" He doesn't get an answer from the agent shining his flashlight on his side of the path searching for anything that could help them. It took 20 more minutes and Spencer stops walking. "We are just gonna sit down for a second."

"Can't pass out now."

"Don't fight it Reid, it's alright, we will catch up."

"No,the- the dark- not safe." He stumbles out and it hit Luke the other one was so quiet because of the darkness. "I am scared."

"I am here okay? Nothing can happen to you. I will watch over you." Its not like Reid had a choice anyway. Shortly after Luke said that, his eyes fell shut and to Luke's suprise Reid immediately holds onto Luke's jacket the minute he wakes up. "Wow hey, you are okay." He calms him down before helping him up. The others disn't go far. "Can you keep this up?"

"Yeah."

"Good and stay closer by my side. You know with the dark and everything you never know what happens."

"Thank you."