Garcia

"Happy Birthday!" With a wide smile Garcia turns around to see Spencer standing in the doorway who looks like everything but a Birthday celebration.

She could tell he has been crying before but forced himself to gift her a whide smile. In his hand a coffee cup from the office and in the other a chocolate bar with a candle in it.

"Oh you sweet boy." Pretending like she didn't see the hurt look on his face she blows out the candle and pulls him into a hug. "And you made me coffee."

"I did." And he is crying again, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Hey non of that. Tell me."

"I-I went to get you good coffee and cupcakes but-but- I fainted on the way here and the coffee was spread on the sidewalk and-and the cupcakes don't look like cupcakes anymore and I really wanted to suprise you." He says while the tears just keep coming out of his eyes.

"You remembered my birthday and congratulated me that is more than enough."

"You are always so kind and I can't even suprise you with something so simple." He continues while Garcia whipes the tears of his face.

"You did suprise me, you are all good. The thought counts."

"No it doesn't."

"It does. Believe me it does."