Hotch

It is a suprise to everyone, they were celebrating Rossis birthday and Reid had gotten drunk. And not by accident, he was taking one shot after another and he never drank so at some point it was just stumbling around before he crashes to the ground immediately trying to get back up.

"Let me help you,Spence." JJ approaches him with a smile helping him up again but he pulls his arm back looking at her offended.

"I can do this."

"Of course." She lets go, and they watch him stumble and hit the floor again, no one making a move to catch him. They knew he would be landing on his hands and if he decided he was going to get this drunk after nearly everyone had told him not to, it was his fault but he didn't learn and got back up again so Derek steps in.

"We are gonna get you home now." He says firmly.

"No, I am fine, I can stay."

"You are drunk Reid."

"So what? Can I not get drunk ones in a while too?" He asks while gesturing with his hands to get Morgan to let go but he doesn't.

"Actually no." Morgan says looking him directly into the eyes. "You haven't drank any alcohol in years."

"So what's wrong with starting it now?"

"If you let me take you home now,nothing."

"Don't tell me what to do." Spencer tries again to have Morgan let go, causing himself to stumble back and Morgan with him. Morgan could hardly keep him from hitting the ground full force.

"What is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me?" He pulls his arms again and Morgan does let go looking down at his friend. He had never seen Reid this drunk before and it is concerning. If this would have been an accident, if he just wanted to try cocktails and drinks and one thing let to another it would have been understandable somewhere but he tried actively to get drink throughout the evening. "What's wrong with you all babying me, I can drink."

"Nobody says you can't but not this much." Rossi spoke up.

"Why not cause I am the fucked up drug addict that can't control himself?" Reid spita out shocking a few guests. It is only the team and partners. And Morgan, Savannah and Hotch but still not everybody knew. They watch him get back on his feet one more time. "Is that it? You still don't trust me with myself."

"You know we do." Morgan says calmly. "We are just concerned that's all."

"I don't need you to be concerned all the time, just stop hoovering over me."

"Then don't do shit like this." Morgan gives back. Spencer stays silence for a moment before grabbing his jacket and heading for the doors of the house to get off Rossi's property.

"Spence stop." JJ calls out following him into the house. "Stop, let me drive you."

"No offence but I just want my peace right now."

"I am sure you will have you peace when you get home but I am not letting you go onto the streets like this."

"It's not really your decision to make."

"It is." Hotch speaks up also following them inside. "You are not gonna leave this property without one of us."

"Fuck off Hotch." He says turning around again but the man followed him grabbing him harshly.

"What is going on with you?"

"Why do you care? You left." Spencer says being pressed against the wall.