Blake

Alex is suprised when she hears a whimper coming from the couch behind her. Reid is moving in his sleep, grabbing the blanket that she draped over him earlier.

The two were in a conference room at a precinct when he fainted and then decided that it would be better if he sleeps for a bit. "Spencer?" Carefully she touches his shoulder. "Spencer wake up." He is shaking when he openes his eyes looking at her before pulling the blanket closer shielding himself from the world. "It's alright, it's just you and me."

"I am sorry."

"For what?" Gently she strokes his back, looking at him with her motherly smile.

"I don't know. I-" He slowly sits up giving her space to sit next to her. "I dreamt that we were in a house. Rossi you and me and he got shot and I- I- I couldn't help him because right before I reached him I fainted and he bleed out while I was laying in his blood. And- And you were taken too so when Hotch arrived he yelled at me for not doing my job and letting you two die." Spencer tells her while she spends him comfort holding his hand. He nervously turns her wedding ring while he tells her that.

"Spencer, this is not going to happen."

"You don't know that."

"I do because your adrenaline would probably not let that happen as far as I heard that never happen before. Secondly would Hotch never yell at you about that."

"You don't know what people do when they grieve."

"Therefore was the first point because you wouldn't let that happen." She says getting up from the couch. "I will go and make you a cup of coffee and then we can talk about what I found while you were asleep."