Jack

"Daddy, daddy!" Yelling and running Jack came back inside Hotch's office.

"What is it?"

"Spencer and I were doing my homework and then, and then I don't know." Jack's eyes are filled with tears as he tells him that.

"Did he pass out?"

"He doesn't move anymore." Quickly he picks his son up, placing him in front of Rossis door and telling him to go to Uncle Dave before rushing into the conference room were Spencer is laying on the floor.

Worried he checks the man for cuts on the head before calming down a little bit after also checking the man's watch that was probably the only modern technology he owns.

Meanwhile Rossi has the crying kid in his arm. Calming him down from the shock. "Uncle Spencer will be up again in no time and then you can play again."

"Is he dead? Like my mom?"

Shocked Rossi wiped the tears from the kid's cheek as he is looking through his open door into the conference room waiting for Spencer to sit up again. "No,he will be fine. He just fainted, that happens sometimes to people and it happens a lot to Spencer but he always wakes up again."

Hotch had nightmares about the possibility of Reid not waking up. Of him passing out in his apartment, cracking his head open and not being found again. Not knowing when in particular he passed out let's him even more stress out when they headed for the 10 minute mark, shaking his head to Rossi before calling for Morgan who quickly ran up the stairs. "How long?"

"10 minutes since I am in here but Jack was with him. I don't know how long it took before he got to me."

"2 minutes more and we will call an ambulance." Morgan decides ,checking Reid's pulse again who wakes up one and a half minute later making Hotch breath out heavily.

"Take it slow, kid." Morgan advices while Hotch gets up, losing his tie a little bit before going to Jack and Rossi.

"It's okay Buddy, Spencer is okay now." With a grateful nod he took his son from Rossi.

"Is Spencer sick daddy?"

"Well he isn't sick in the way you get sick. They are different kinds and he is sick but he always feels good just sometimes something like this happens." He tries to explain it the best way he could. "Do you want to see him?"

"No." Scared he hides his face in his father's neck.

"But I am sure you wanted to finish your homework with him. What was it?"

"Math."

"Well Spencer is the best in math, you want to get help from the champion himself don't you?" In the conference room he saw Spencer sitting up, drinking a little bit of water before looking apologetic to Hotch. "I am sure he would love a hug from you."

With his son in his arm he walked to the conference room were the small boy looked scared at Spencer. "Hey buddy,I am sorry I scared you."

"Its okay."

"You want to keep doing your homework?" Sometimes Hotch thinks Spencer forgets what him passing out for twelve minutes leaves for an impression on the others in the room but as he let his son down the boy surprises Spencer with a hug. "I am okay now, Buddy. And you did everything right with going to your dad."

Morgan gets up from the ground, going ones through Jack's hair. Hotch knows every time this happens it leaves his agent angry for not being able to do something and scared that this will get worse, but they will get through it, even if at this point nobody believes that it will stop again.