Morgan

"I just know this won't end well but I can't stop him." From Morgans veranda facing his backyard he and Savannah watch Spencer and Hank running around in the garden.

"I don't think I've ever seen him smile this much." She says looking at the men picking up her son and turning in a circle with him before setting him down and kicking the ball away from them making the little boy run after it.

"Wait till Hank nails his first magic trick."

"He taught Henry ones too?"

"That kid learned magic before it could walk." Morgan jokes following Spencer's movements as he acts to fail to get the ball from Hank who was giggling over his victory. "Can't say it hurt him."

"He is adorable with them."

"Sure is."

"Do you know if he wants kids too?"

"He does but his heart belongs to one women and she is not with us anymore so I doubt that is going to happen. But I wish it does." They watch Spencer chasing after their kid. "I hate this."

"What?"

"You just know its gonna happen any second."

"He is on the grass, he will be fine."

"I know." They watch them play for another ten minutes before Spencer stumbles and then catches himself with his arm and then goes unconscious. "There it is." Morgan gets up walking towards the men. "Hank go to your mom for me."

"What's with Spencer?" He asks curious.

"Spencer is a little bit sick right now but I am gonna take care of him okay?" His son follows his instruction while Morgan kneels down turning him around and checking his pulse.

It isn't a surprise that when he wakes up he is exhausted but pulls himself together as much as he could to close Hank into his arms and picking him up carrying him with onto the veranda to sit down the child on his lap.

"Here drink something."

"Thank you."

"Are you sick?" Hank asks watching him closely.

"Not anymore. All good now."

"Did Daddy kiss it better?"

"No, that only works on sons." Spencer explains putting his glass back down. "You wanna go again?"

"Spencer-"

"Yeahh!"

"Good give me five minutes and I will be ready to join you." He promises while Hank slides from his lap and walks down the stairs back onto the grass. "What?"

"Give yourself a break."

"I am fine."

"You are not."

"I am perfectly capable of playing with him for a few hours." He exclaims.

"Nobody says you aren't."

"You do."

"Boys, calm it don't." Savannah speaks up. "If Spencer thinks he can take it then you have no right to bother him about it."

"Babe-" She shoots him a look he knows meant trouble if he doesn't shut up immediately.

"Spencer has it been five minutes yet?"

"You are totally right, buddy." He looks at Morgan ones more before starting to smile and walking towards Hank.

"Aren't your suppose to be on my side?"

"I am on your side."

"Doesn't look like it." Morgan says.

"This behaviour is what caused him to act out on that birthday party." She sets him straight. "He hasn't been okay for a long time and you were all hovering over him maybe he just needs the exact opposite."

"He gets ignored or rejected it won't help him either."

"You are not ignoring him. You walked to him the moment something was wrong but you need to learn that when that moment is over you need to let him live."