Gideon

"What happened?" It was the middle of the night when Gideon had got the call from Spencer asking him to come to the hospital.

"I fell and I hurt my arm. The doctor thinks it's broken but I have to wait till they make the X-Rays." Spencer says looking up to him, holding his arm.

"How did you fell?"

"I passed out."

"Oh, yeah right. Sorry." He gives him an encouraging smile. "Did they say how long its gonna take?"

"No they just told me to wait here." Nervously Spencer bites his lip. "It really hurts."

"Didn't they give you pain medication?"

"No."

"Let me go talk to them." Turns out if you wave your badge under their nose things go a lot of faster for a moment but after that it is hours of sitting in the waiting room again. Spencer holding an ice back after ice back onto the blue and green bruise while they wait for somebody to put the arm into a casket. "You alright there?"

"Yeah,just want this pain to stop."

"You will get meds after they put on the casket and I will drive you to pick up the meds for the next days from the pharmacy alright?"

"That would be nice. I am sorry I can't work in the field because of something stupid like this."

"It's not your fault, you can work with Garcia from Quantico if we get a case." To the doctors suprise Spencer passes out sitting on the lounger in the room, Gideon catches him and is now holding him against his chest, his head resting right under his chin. "That happens he will be fine in a few minutes." Comforting he guides his hands through his long hair till he wakes up again, blinking a few times and then sitting again on his own listen to the doctor about further steps regarding his arm and he got lucky as long as everything heals as planned he won't need surgery. It is nearly seven in the morning when they are done and drove off. "You take the day okay?"

"Really?"

"Only because I work myself into the ground doesn't mean you have too."